Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Its been a wonderful day. Had an appt with the hot doc, she wasn't there. Saw the pa. Not so hot. My blood is bad. A1C went from 6.4 to 7. Too much protien. Thyroid still not working. The power went out, the hard drive on my puter is gone. Lost emails. Cooked dinner for, and am now sitting with Linda. Nothing else really matters. The day is good.

12 comments:

  1. And this is the ONLY important thing....

    Happy Valentine's Day to both of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful evening.. together is the important bit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it ended on a positive note, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan and i had about half an hour as i dashed in from my morning class and out to my afternoon one. He got me a miniature rose plant, i got him peanut butter and chocolate. You know, the stuff we each like. An us day.
    Sounds like you and Linda got to that as quickly as you could. Have i mentioned how wonderful it is to see how happy y'all are making each other?
    Sorry to hear about the computer.
    Ick, is all i can say about the health stuff. i know you've been working hard to keep things under control, and that it's frustrating for everything to be whack, but that's the sort of thing that will happen on occasion. Keep at it, you're really doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the not so good but so happy you had a wonderful finish to the day! hugsssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's such a thing as too much protein??? *sigh* just one more thing to think about I guess .I get poked tomorrow...I already know it won't be good (which is why I was at the docs in the first place) Oh well it gives info so we can tweak the meds again Glad you still had a good Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this post! Whatever life may throw at you, most can be fixed... don't sweat the small stuff! Love is everything. I'm made up for you both Duckie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your day was good despite the bad. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. nothing else matters...you are both blessed to have each other

    ReplyDelete
  10. 7 isn't So bad, but I'm sure you'd much rather the 6.4. While I'm sorry about the bad stuff, I'm so happy that you had a good finish to a rough day. Glad you're happy Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No better way to end a day than with the one you love.

    ReplyDelete