Saturday, June 23, 2012

Why do bat shit crazy people, who've been blocked, continue to try and view my page? One in particular. I think I made it clear that I think she's looney toons and a certifiable nut-job!

28 comments:

  1. Cuz you're fun to stalk? Which bat-shit crazy one is it? The red-headed devil, the Hispanic Drama Queen, or some other form of insanity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some other form of insanity. There was a woman on my page, and is around on others, that is psycho... I think even Gator had to block her... C-R-A-Z-Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because they ARE batshit crazy? Unless you're talking about me of course - in that case it's just cause I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cause you're too cute to resist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what you get for showing your backside haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, I enjoy most of my normal bat shit crazy friends...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmmmm... Let me guess.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew...I must be one of the normal bat shit crazy ones.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm crazier than bat shit.. and he keeps me around. Guess you have to have the right diagnosis... LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was thinkin' the same thing! LOL

    I just wanna know who it is, so I can maybe avoid the ABnormal crazy--- it might be catching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know..I'm not certified too......

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know who it is.. neener neener. And this person has been deleted from my page as well. .but I keep seeing her around.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't think so.. but she is on a couple of my friends' pages. (sighs)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cuckoo! Cuckoo!! I'm sure that she must be thinking that you can't *really*mean you don't want to be friends! You *must* love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. well, I at least know it's not me as I'm still here. I Might be a bit odd at times, as I think we all are, but I;m definately not guano.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have no idea who it is, but I do have a few blocked on my page who might be it. Some of them I had known from 360 days but they went crazy here right after we switched over. I've seen some of them on ya'lls pages once in a while, so figured they might still be around. Guess they are.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She luuuuubbbbbs you.....and wants the shit she left behind....(including you?)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ummmm Sorry....I thought you didn't mind my being here :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, noooo, not another froot loop. Seems to be a lot of that going around. Sorry you're dealing with this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Because i wubs yew, duckster!
    (Ok, that was as creepy to me as it is to you. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Allow me the opportunity to say

    I told you so.

    She's a certifiable nut job

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry you are having issues.

    ReplyDelete
  23. maybe you is a magnet

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hehehe, sometimes it would seem that way, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  25. i def seem to be a psycho magnet with ladies sometimes which makes it much easier wanting to stay single now days lol

    ReplyDelete