Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
unintentional? Who grabbed whose butt? Hahaha Syd's expression is priceless.
I love the faces! They all react differently to a seemingly embarrassing moment, LOL. http://mnijdeken.multiply.com/journal/item/1141/Picture-Perfect-Show-Me-Some-Fun
She is so cute . Congratulations to her .http://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/493/PPF-Show-me-some-fun-
cute
Oops!!! What a look on her face! Congrats to the grad. Picture Perfect - Show Me Some Fun
Um...looks like one of those candid shots the graduate would just as soon you'd missed. lol But she will smile about it someday, if she hasn't already. Fun picture.http://brycecoddnormal.multiply.com/journal/item/57/PPF-Show-Me-Some-Fun
The look tells it all.http://mrsrh.multiply.com/journal/item/808
Love the expression. It's priceless indeed. Congrats on the graduation. Thanks for dropping by.
Heh heh! Doink! Gotcha!http://aspenglow24.multiply.com/journal/item/396/396
You look annoyed so I'm assuming Linda didn't grab your bottom....Syd and Linda look like they were enjoying a good joke.
Your daughter's expression says it all , great photo !!!http://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/415/Picture-Perfect-Show-Me-Some-Fun-
Linda was reaching for my hand, behind Sydney. :D She didn't find it, but was searching EVERYWHERE. Hahahaha
Love the look on her face.http://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/642/Picture-Perfect-SHOW-ME-SOME-FUN
UH OH! So funny! I love that expression!Picture Perfect ~ Show Me Some Fun
Her expression is priceless!! Great shot.http://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/482/Picture-Perfect-SHOW-ME-SOME-FUN
What an expressive photo! I love it.
"Build on the tradtion".... of butt grabbing bwahahaha
Ha haa... Nice pic... ;)http://magictoymissing.multiply.com/journal/item/176/I-got-Cher-and-all-three-bridges...
What a priceless face! hahahttp://epavebelle.multiply.com/journal/item/168/Picture-Perfect-Show-me-some-fun
Priceless expression. Who grabbed who's butt? Lol
Hahaha, Linda (on the right) grabbed Sydney's (middle) butt.
unintentional? Who grabbed whose butt? Hahaha Syd's expression is priceless.
ReplyDeleteI love the faces! They all react differently to a seemingly embarrassing moment, LOL.
ReplyDeletehttp://mnijdeken.multiply.com/journal/item/1141/Picture-Perfect-Show-Me-Some-Fun
She is so cute . Congratulations to her .
ReplyDeletehttp://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/493/PPF-Show-me-some-fun-
cute
ReplyDeleteOops!!! What a look on her face! Congrats to the grad.
ReplyDeletePicture Perfect - Show Me Some Fun
Um...looks like one of those candid shots the graduate would just as soon you'd missed. lol But she will smile about it someday, if she hasn't already. Fun picture.
ReplyDeletehttp://brycecoddnormal.multiply.com/journal/item/57/PPF-Show-Me-Some-Fun
The look tells it all.
ReplyDeletehttp://mrsrh.multiply.com/journal/item/808
Love the expression. It's priceless indeed. Congrats on the graduation. Thanks for dropping by.
ReplyDeleteHeh heh! Doink! Gotcha!
ReplyDeletehttp://aspenglow24.multiply.com/journal/item/396/396
You look annoyed so I'm assuming Linda didn't grab your bottom....Syd and Linda look like they were enjoying a good joke.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter's expression says it all , great photo !!!
ReplyDeletehttp://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/415/Picture-Perfect-Show-Me-Some-Fun-
Linda was reaching for my hand, behind Sydney. :D She didn't find it, but was searching EVERYWHERE. Hahahaha
ReplyDeleteLove the look on her face.
ReplyDeletehttp://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/642/Picture-Perfect-SHOW-ME-SOME-FUN
UH OH! So funny! I love that expression!
ReplyDeletePicture Perfect ~ Show Me Some Fun
Her expression is priceless!! Great shot.
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/482/Picture-Perfect-SHOW-ME-SOME-FUN
What an expressive photo! I love it.
ReplyDelete"Build on the tradtion".... of butt grabbing bwahahaha
ReplyDeleteHa haa... Nice pic... ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://magictoymissing.multiply.com/journal/item/176/I-got-Cher-and-all-three-bridges...
What a priceless face! haha
ReplyDeletehttp://epavebelle.multiply.com/journal/item/168/Picture-Perfect-Show-me-some-fun
Priceless expression. Who grabbed who's butt? Lol
ReplyDeleteHahaha, Linda (on the right) grabbed Sydney's (middle) butt.
ReplyDelete