Friday, June 29, 2012

Storm comin.


Chuck :D
Sent from my iPhone

27 comments:

  1. Batten down the hatches and put on your waders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tornado reported where it just passed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap. Get the helmet too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 105 degrees here...

    You still got that homemade helmet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 95, and 100% humidity. I just got to my kids house. Not home yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are down to 91 degrees. I'd love a rain ....
    But you can keep the severe stuff
    Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DUH! It looks horrible here! BLACK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please, please, please, let it get here before it rains itself out. Then, it can stall and sit here for a couple of days. I would be sooo good with that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It hit. Blew around some limbs. Knocked out power. I'm home. Seems calm now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, the best thing? Went from 95 to 77!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No power = no good. Keep safe, kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 77...I remember 77...

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks like we are going to have thunderstorms....but now it looks like half of the sky is clearing and the other is pretty black !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reading the comments and high temperatures wow , stay safe everyone !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yikes.. better get out thei ruby slippers just in case. Stay safe, Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. emotionalblondesa wrote today at 6:37 PM
    77...I remember 77...

    So do I. I was 6 years old and living in NY at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. No power. They are saying about 300,000 ate without power in central Ohio. Not sure when it'll come back on.

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's one wicked storm, glad you made it through!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i was being born....:))



    glad u r okay and connected to us duckie...

    ReplyDelete
  20. A friend of mine in Columbus posted "there's a house on grove port rd with a trampoline stuck in its side". It could be worse. I'm sitting outside in the cool night reading a book.

    ReplyDelete
  21. And I remember 50 degrees just this week and today it was 101 and I have the pic to prove it. Please send me some rain but you keep that severe stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Today it went from mid 80s here to 103. Looks like you stole our weather.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think our high was 95 today, but now we're down to 78 - that sure feels good! The humidity was horrible today too!

    That storm looked wicked!!! Glad you're ok, and still have all your feathers and your nest!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glad you're safe and cool :) Hugsssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  25. 79°F°C
    H104° L74°

    Fair
    | Tennessee

    Jackson

    Forecast
    Detail
    Average

    Sunrise
    05:42

    Sunset
    20:14

    Feels Like
    82°F

    Humidity
    74%

    Visibility
    10
    mi
    Dewpoint
    70

    UV Index
    --

    Wind
    CALM

    ReplyDelete