Awe. Somebody is loved. No father's day going on around here. Both mine and Abdel's fathers are deceased, and Abdel isn't a dad so celebrating something he never got to experience for him would just be offensive. And he came into my life long after my sons were grown, so feels more like a brother to them than a dad.
But it's awesome to see a good dad being appreciated by the younguns.
You can still celebrate your fathers. Just cause they're gone doesn't make them any less worthy of celebration. I think they probably did a pretty good job (just from what I've seen).
<3
ReplyDeleteLess Than Three...:))
ReplyDeleteAwe. Somebody is loved. No father's day going on around here. Both mine and Abdel's fathers are deceased, and Abdel isn't a dad so celebrating something he never got to experience for him would just be offensive. And he came into my life long after my sons were grown, so feels more like a brother to them than a dad.
ReplyDeleteBut it's awesome to see a good dad being appreciated by the younguns.
You can still celebrate your fathers. Just cause they're gone doesn't make them any less worthy of celebration. I think they probably did a pretty good job (just from what I've seen).
ReplyDeleteAbdel's father maybe. Mine was incredibly abusive so not worth celebrating.
ReplyDeleteOk, sorry...
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! You must have been a REALLY good Dad this year. (grins)
ReplyDeleteI had my moments.
ReplyDeleteaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahhahaahaha
ReplyDeletecute!!!
Nah, you're a great dad. All dads have "moments" but it's how they handle them that makes all the difference.
ReplyDeleteHappy Father's Day!!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaaaay for Papa Duckie!!! Happy Father's Day!! :)
ReplyDeleteNice kids. I wonder where they learned that?
ReplyDeleteHappy fathers day duckward!!
ReplyDelete