Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Looks like a nice place to play kickball, Duckling : )
It does look like a nice place - did you play today?
Did you win tonight?
I didn't even know there ARE kickball leagues. Man, I really need to get out more, eh?
I played, we won.
Yay!
Congrats!!! :))
where you took the picture of the little girl with the balloon? Pretty hot to be running around kicking.
Yes, same place Lyn.
Looks like a nice place to play kickball, Duckling : )
ReplyDeleteIt does look like a nice place - did you play today?
ReplyDeleteDid you win tonight?
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know there ARE kickball leagues. Man, I really need to get out more, eh?
ReplyDeleteI played, we won.
ReplyDeleteYay!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! :))
ReplyDeletewhere you took the picture of the little girl with the balloon? Pretty hot to be running around kicking.
ReplyDeleteYes, same place Lyn.
ReplyDelete