Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
And I think as a part of the conference, we get to see this:http://www.arialasvegas.com/viva-elvis/default.aspx
oh my goodness! what a treat that will be! We went to Vegas this past Dec. - it was such a blast, you are going to have an awesome time!of course we'll be on vacation too in November!
How could you go to Vegas and NOT see Elvis!
All I saw was hot people, no rooms.
This is the one I'll be staying in, Liz....http://www.arialasvegas.com/hotel/deluxe.aspxAnd I WILL be seeing Elvis!! :D
Ooooh, nice.
oohh yayyyy...Ive stayed at an Aria hotel and they are awesome!!
Gosh what a room! If you wanna sneak me in I would be comfy in just one of those big chairs in front of the window!And...uh huh to Elvis...:))
Oh, you gonna have a gooood time!Uh.. was just blindsided by an evil thought. Wouldn't it be funny if those smart rooms got a short circuit and screwed up everyone's preferences? Blaring Metallica for a Bach fan, etc.?
allow me to be the first to say...You have reached a new level of suckdum duckster.You so suck!
Wha'? I know... it's not Asheville, but it'll do. :D
you mean assville....and yeah you still suck!
And I think as a part of the conference, we get to see this:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.arialasvegas.com/viva-elvis/default.aspx
oh my goodness! what a treat that will be!
ReplyDeleteWe went to Vegas this past Dec. - it was such a blast, you are going to have an awesome time!
of course we'll be on vacation too in November!
How could you go to Vegas and NOT see Elvis!
ReplyDeleteAll I saw was hot people, no rooms.
ReplyDeleteThis is the one I'll be staying in, Liz....
ReplyDeletehttp://www.arialasvegas.com/hotel/deluxe.aspx
And I WILL be seeing Elvis!! :D
Ooooh, nice.
ReplyDeleteoohh yayyyy...Ive stayed at an Aria hotel and they are awesome!!
ReplyDeleteGosh what a room! If you wanna sneak me in I would be comfy in just one of those big chairs in front of the window!
ReplyDeleteAnd...uh huh to Elvis...:))
Oh, you gonna have a gooood time!
ReplyDeleteUh.. was just blindsided by an evil thought. Wouldn't it be funny if those smart rooms got a short circuit and screwed up everyone's preferences? Blaring Metallica for a Bach fan, etc.?
allow me to be the first to say...
ReplyDeleteYou have reached a new level of suckdum duckster.
You so suck!
Wha'? I know... it's not Asheville, but it'll do. :D
ReplyDeleteyou mean assville....and yeah you still suck!
ReplyDelete