Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
How cool! Sure shows she knows what she wants. I sure hope she passes all the medical exams now or this will be a huge reminder of not getting to do what she wanted.
She will. She's had a physical by the hot doc prior to going for her MEPS.
beautiful cake!
i love that mig in the middle !
yum.... I love me some cake! congrats again!
Mannu, it's not a Mig, it's an F-16 Fighting Falcon. :-)
That's a unique and soaring cake! Love it. All the best to Sydney - now and in the future.
A beautiful cake for a lovely young Lady. You're a great Dad Chuck.
Thank you, Cille. :D I try.
Awesome Idea Dad! Way cool!
How cool! Sure shows she knows what she wants. I sure hope she passes all the medical exams now or this will be a huge reminder of not getting to do what she wanted.
ReplyDeleteShe will. She's had a physical by the hot doc prior to going for her MEPS.
ReplyDeletebeautiful cake!
ReplyDeletei love that mig in the middle !
ReplyDeleteyum.... I love me some cake! congrats again!
ReplyDeleteMannu, it's not a Mig, it's an F-16 Fighting Falcon. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat's a unique and soaring cake! Love it. All the best to Sydney - now and in the future.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful cake for a lovely young Lady. You're a great Dad Chuck.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Cille. :D I try.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Idea Dad!
ReplyDeleteWay cool!