Saturday, June 30, 2012

Drive through Lancaster on the way outta town. It was awful. Trees. Very old trees uprooted, landing on historic homes.

11 comments:

  1. That's sad. So much history....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you and your family are safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading some of the stories on the news and weather station..... so much misery and devastation....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems my aunt was hit hard in Illinois last night too...same storm you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes the cycle of life is not pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sucks!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. From what I hear, that storm system cut loose in Iowa and worked it's way east.... intensifying as it went

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, it hit much of the north east hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're Gonna have to spell this out for me...at some point yesterday I thought I read what you said Ducky and thought it wasn't a huge deal. Obviously it's major so I read it wrong.

    But did tornados happen or just major storms?

    ReplyDelete
  10. There were reports of tornados somewhere around Columbus. When I drove home from Somerset to Lancaster yesterday it didn't seem so bad. I hadn't seen all the crap yet. There was debris in the road, but nothing like huge honking trees.

    ReplyDelete