Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I love experimenting with food. :D I made salmon baked in a mixture of homemade bbq sauce (spicy) and seedless blueberry preserves (sugar free). OMG, it was delicious!! Sydney loved it too!

12 comments:

  1. drooling at salmon....I had peanut butter and sugar free apricot jelly and diet pepsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I even have to say it? Haha..... glad you liked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehehe, no... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better than experimenting with guys...just saying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hey, when it passes the teenager test you know it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds interesting. Are you going to share this recipe with us??

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was pretty much it... You can use any bbq sauce I suppose. About 1/4 cup of each...

    Oven preheated to 400. Brush stuff on the salmon and bake skin side down for 35-40 minutes, brushing more sauce on 15 minutes into baking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, of course I don't like salmon, but blueberry preserves - now THAT sounds GOOD!!! LOL

    If I remember right, one of my cookbooks has a recipe for blueberry barbecue sauce. If I remember - and that's iffy - I'll look it up for you tomorrow. Right now, it's lights out. Night Duckster!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if I'd ever think of that combo, but is does sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete