Thank you Duckster!!! You know...I have never claimed to be a photographer...just someone that likes to take pictures. I am very comfortable with my little Kodak P&S...I've even gotten accustomed to the delay before the shoot part. I will never be a professional but I enjoy playing along...and really...that's what it's all about!
I promise to behave. But I will comment. I love the first shot. The perspective makes it look the fence posts are trees with very large trunks... I also love the steps.. but that's more of a given. Beautiful shots!
All perfection!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like that third one.
ReplyDeleteFantastically amazing shots.
ReplyDeleteOh. Fences make better neighbours or is it the lack of them make bitter ones? :)
ReplyDeleteLove these Duckie especially the ones with
ReplyDeletethe fences. Beautiful shots.
it's never about the equipment but how well you use it....
ReplyDeletethinks something really inappropriate..... laughs....
ReplyDeleteand then agrees..... great shots Duckie!
[one of my very very best shots ever a p/s]
You were way out in the sticks, really like the one of the steps leading who knows where.
ReplyDeleteThank you Duckster!!! You know...I have never claimed to be a photographer...just someone that likes to take pictures. I am very comfortable with my little Kodak P&S...I've even gotten accustomed to the delay before the shoot part. I will never be a professional but I enjoy playing along...and really...that's what it's all about!
ReplyDeleteMeant absolutely inappropriately.
ReplyDeleteCherie AND Monica...stop being absolutely inappropriate on the 'For Lee Lee' post!
ReplyDeleteTotally inappropriate is totally appropriate. :-)
ReplyDeleteI promise to behave. But I will comment. I love the first shot. The perspective makes it look the fence posts are trees with very large trunks... I also love the steps.. but that's more of a given.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots!
<~~~~ Tries to look innocent and ashamed.
ReplyDeleteLove these pics, Duckie. Any of these taken in NC? The steps look like ones from that trip...
ReplyDeleteYeppers. All of em.
ReplyDeleteIf you scroll over the photo...it says...:))
ReplyDeleteI was telling someone that exact same thing.............
ReplyDelete1st and third my faves, but love them all : )
ReplyDeleteLove the third , but really love them all , it looks almost like a place that I go to once in awhile !
ReplyDelete