I'm getting tires on. The guy is telling me that everything that the other guy tried to sell me is not needed. Hopefully it's just tires. $373 vs. $1,200. Yeah.
well this camera helped me capture a helicopter in mid flight and lightening in clouds, it has 30x optical zoon and 8x digital zoom, with burst mode of 10 pics in 2 seconds.............,
The camera I currently have has been a wonder for me. It's a fuji crossover point and shoot. I've gotten some great shit with it, but it's been battered up recently and I think it's lost a step or two.
I had the same kind of experience switching dentists. The old one was always trying to make a lot of money. The new one told me I only needed a filling where the old one had told me I was going to have to have an onlay which is as expensive as a crown, but not even as good. Now I have money sitting in my pre-tax flexible spending account I need to use or lose by January 1st. I wish I could spend it on a camera!
U or the mud slut? I would love to see u with your own set of wheels. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat was the other guy trying to sell you?
ReplyDeleteWinter tyres with chains? Or just chains for the tires?
ReplyDeleteBall joints, shocks, steering stabilizer.
ReplyDeletewhere are you at for them to suggest all this?
ReplyDeleteYes, the Mudslut Nik. I need new tires though too. If I only have to reshoe the Mudslut then I'm gonna treat myself.
ReplyDeletewith what??
ReplyDeleteI'm at Monro muffler/brakes. They did good work before. Some new, young kid. I usually talk to the owner.
ReplyDeletehes working on margin give the kidlet a break..............LOL
ReplyDeleteI dunno. I was just talking yesterday about a new camera.
ReplyDeleteif you are wanting a good and sturdy point and shoot camera, the kodak Z990 is excellent
ReplyDeleteDoes the new kid experianced enough? Hope he does a good job
ReplyDeleteNew kid isn't doing the work. Owner working it.
ReplyDeleteAs for a camera, I'm lookin at getting more of a "big boy" camera.
well this camera helped me capture a helicopter in mid flight and lightening in clouds, it has 30x optical zoon and 8x digital zoom, with burst mode of 10 pics in 2 seconds.............,
ReplyDeletenext year I am upgrading to a canon digital SLR
Claps for the BIG BOY camera
ReplyDeleteI really hope the new kid is right and that you get to get fun stuff for you!
ReplyDeleteHugsssssssssssssssssssss
Ain't the new kid I'm working with. New kid was the one last time who told me I needed all this stuff.
ReplyDeleteThe camera I currently have has been a wonder for me. It's a fuji crossover point and shoot. I've gotten some great shit with it, but it's been battered up recently and I think it's lost a step or two.
ReplyDeleteif its more than 2 years old it is an antique now.............LOL
ReplyDeletenew tires vs. all that other stuff definitely sounds like a plan! fingers crossed that does the trick cause a big boy camera would be way cool :P
ReplyDeleteOh yeah. Antique for sure. But why give up what's done well so far? I got it in October 2008.
ReplyDeletesorry...my bad :P *shuts the hell up* :P
ReplyDeleteAwww... We all know that'll never happen. ;-)
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
ReplyDeletethht thht thht thht
ReplyDeleteBITE ME ! :P
saving money =money for camera..chaaaaaching
ReplyDeleteI had the same kind of experience switching dentists. The old one was always trying to make a lot of money. The new one told me I only needed a filling where the old one had told me I was going to have to have an onlay which is as expensive as a crown, but not even as good. Now I have money sitting in my pre-tax flexible spending account I need to use or lose by January 1st. I wish I could spend it on a camera!
ReplyDeleteAll I needed was tires, a rotation, and balancing. All is good. Gonna get some other things checked out, but overall, it's good. :D
ReplyDeleteBeats the heck outta all that money spent for nothing!
ReplyDeletewoohoo!
ReplyDeleteI totally get upselling, but I HATE it when they lie and say you "need" it.
ReplyDelete