Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
The Apple site shows a full page image of Jobs with 1955-2011... sad.
yes, steve jobs has passed on but what he left behind will flourish...........
It will... I have my iPhone... :D
I remember he was sick, but I don't remember what with. Was it cancer??
Pancreatic Cancer
wow
It was sad when he stepped down, so obviously the end was near. My father passed with stomach, pancreas & liver cancer at the age of 41. It's a fast moving cancer when it gets to the advanced stages.
I just saw that...breaking news on Yahoo.
wow, he did just leave there. rip
I saw that, very sad...way too young
He has or had well over 300 patents in his name, wowI remember lisa, the apple IIc, the apple Macintosh, the Imac
so sad
ya.*sniffle*
The Apple site shows a full page image of Jobs with 1955-2011... sad.
ReplyDeleteyes, steve jobs has passed on but what he left behind will flourish...........
ReplyDeleteIt will... I have my iPhone... :D
ReplyDeleteI remember he was sick, but I don't remember what with. Was it cancer??
ReplyDeletePancreatic Cancer
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeleteIt was sad when he stepped down, so obviously the end was near. My father passed with stomach, pancreas & liver cancer at the age of 41. It's a fast moving cancer when it gets to the advanced stages.
ReplyDeleteI just saw that...breaking news on Yahoo.
ReplyDeletewow, he did just leave there. rip
ReplyDeleteI saw that, very sad...way too young
ReplyDeleteHe has or had well over 300 patents in his name, wow
ReplyDeleteI remember lisa, the apple IIc, the apple Macintosh, the Imac
so sad
ReplyDeleteya.
ReplyDelete*sniffle*