Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Duckie I am so glad you made it to your goal and passed it........round of applause for you.
That was awesome Duckie - great job raising funds for something we both know is so very important. Thank you for all you did!
Good work Dickie!
Guess who is posting from the phone again?
Hahahaha!
All it takes is one dedicated person to pull it together! Thanks for being that person Duckie :)
ROFL @ the phone post!!!!
I hate when it does that. And it changes my friend Mitchy to Bitchy.
it changes rock to rick ...jus ask ducky LMAO!
Shup you.
whaaa???whaa did I say?!?!
Really Duckie? Can you use that in a sentence so I can get the humor? LOL
WTG!!
Duckie I am so glad you made it to your goal and passed it........round of applause for you.
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome Duckie - great job raising funds for something we both know is so very important. Thank you for all you did!
ReplyDeleteGood work Dickie!
ReplyDeleteGuess who is posting from the phone again?
ReplyDeleteHahahaha!
ReplyDeleteAll it takes is one dedicated person to pull it together! Thanks for being that person Duckie :)
ReplyDeleteROFL @ the phone post!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hate when it does that. And it changes my friend Mitchy to Bitchy.
ReplyDeleteit changes rock to rick ...jus ask ducky LMAO!
ReplyDeleteShup you.
ReplyDeletewhaaa???
ReplyDeletewhaa did I say?!?!
Really Duckie? Can you use that in a sentence so I can get the humor? LOL
ReplyDeleteWTG!!
ReplyDelete