I placed the order for the shots today. 7- 8x10's... I hope they like how they turn out in print. I'm going to charge for the cost of prints and about $75 for time. Basically $50 an hour for the shoot and post processing. Does that sound fair?
Sounds fair to me, but I'm speaking as a consumer and not as a photographer. Will they be thrilled? Unless they are terminally stupid, YES. Those were great shots, Sir Ducksalot.
Sounds super fair! I'm so excited for you! who did you order the prints from?
ReplyDeleteSnapfish. It's HP's processing thing... I've used them and shutterfly for printing. Liked both.
ReplyDeletevery cool :) I can't wait to hear how it turns out for you :D
ReplyDeletegood luck hon!!
ReplyDelete:))
ReplyDeleteYes, that sounds very fair. I hope the client will be thrilled and I think you should be, too.
ReplyDeletesounds very fair to me.
ReplyDeleteSorry but I'm of no help here
ReplyDeleteSounds fair to me, but I'm speaking as a consumer and not as a photographer. Will they be thrilled? Unless they are terminally stupid, YES. Those were great shots, Sir Ducksalot.
ReplyDelete