Thursday, October 06, 2011

Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes:


http://main.diabetes.org/goto/duckie
Another call for help, if at all possible.

I'm coming up on two weeks until the walk and have a LONG way to go to reaching my goal. Everything can help achieve that goal.

Thank you in advance for your help, and for everyone who already has helped!

Chuck

8 comments:

  1. As of this evening, I'm $75 away from my $500 goal! I love the support I've gotten so far, and just a bit more can get us to the next milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't forget! I'll have to do it tomorrow (after the money gets into the bank tonight lol) Afraid I won't be able to get you the whole way but a little closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Otay :) Thanks for walking Duckie...good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock!!

    I'm certain I will make my goal now... I've gotten several other commitments of cash coming, so yeah... I've got this, and more. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to wait another week before I will be able to do anything :( Sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you, or anyone worry about being able to help, or not. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that if anyone could, they would. You're support in heart is as meaningful to me as the funding...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that but...if/when I can help...I will :D

    ReplyDelete