Only $75 more online donations and I can get the shoes! $115 and I reach $2,000! If only I had a few more days... If you can, please help me out? Go to my site and donate what you can: main.diabetes.org/goto/duckie
Between Linda and I, we've reached both goals. Thank you everyone for your continuing support and encouragement to keep trying and pushing myself. You all rock.
Won't get them until funds are verified. At the event they didn't even have me listed as one of the top finishers, even though the website currently does.
main.diabetes.org/goto/duckie
ReplyDeleteI wish I could duckie.
ReplyDeleteBetween Linda and I, we've reached both goals. Thank you everyone for your continuing support and encouragement to keep trying and pushing myself. You all rock.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Duckie!
ReplyDeletepics of the shoes please? Are they pink?
ReplyDeleteWon't get them until funds are verified. At the event they didn't even have me listed as one of the top finishers, even though the website currently does.
ReplyDeleteNo, they're not going to be pink... This is for diabetes. They'll be black with the Stop Diabetes logo on it.
ReplyDelete