I keep seeing people compare it to FB... I'm there a lot, and it's nothing like it. FB is far too cluttered. They've got crap all over the page, and it's disorganized... this is the best compared to anything on FB.
gonna take a while to get used to seeing the names at the side of the comment instead of above. thought this was supposed to make things easier to see on the phone but it looks the same to me lol
Ah well, lot of us aren't big on change...sure they'll all get used to it by tomorrow
well my problem with the entire thing is not the changes that are being planned and implemented but rather the changes that -haven't- been made to what already exists..
No this site is absolutely NOT without fault. To say that is total denial.
The site bogs down running slow every day.
panorama has NEVER worked right causing postings to show up where they don't belong and weren't intended to be.
Most recently an error page popping up every time you click "inbox". To which I was told to clear my cache by the multiply fix team...I did. No change.
As well at 518 PM -every- day you are guaranteed 4-5 minutes of not being able to access your inbox at all until after 523 PM
Why make hanges to what doesn't work right begin with? Fix the existing problems first then make changes.
This is my reply to the web link for multiply
It's way more than just the change that bothers me in fact I'm good with change. Another point I like it here. If I didn't like it here I certainly wouldn't be here but would spend more time on facebook.
The point is..
If what they provide free isn't functioning properly it will -all- end in error eventually.
I had the same error issue as you that dame day. Never happened again. I have never noticed, or not been able to access my page at any one specific time every day.
It's actually running faster with the update.
It's very possible that some of the bugs and glitches were based on the fact that they were using old browser formatting. With most amy update comes fixes inherent in the design.
I believe panorama was removed as an option. I couldn't even find it anymore to try. I looked for it today.
Yeah, that's what I missed about using panoramic. I stopped for some reason. I think it was cause it would work in panoramic on one puter (screen size) but not the other.
I stopped because of the comments ending up where they don't belong
The only thing I really don't care for so far with the changes is the big square thing at top --the option to post while looking at other things...I'll get used to it eventually it's just new is all.
I'm sure their will be some minor hiccups... but I think as it's rolled out and it's being used, these will clear up. (Always a few of these in any major releases.)
I was never able to get the reply to a comment thing to work right even before the upgrade, so it won't be any different for me now if it doesn't work right.
really, had that thought already....
ReplyDeleteYou've had the thought of changing to another site??
ReplyDeletelol....NO.... the complaints about a free site! { I am a P member] but for free it's pretty awesome!
ReplyDeleteit's moving pretty fast!
ReplyDeleteOh... phew! :D
ReplyDeleteIt really is! I'm actually quite impressed at the increased speed. Hmmm...
well, it is rather facebookesque...but it doesn't seem all that major.
ReplyDeleteI keep seeing people compare it to FB... I'm there a lot, and it's nothing like it. FB is far too cluttered. They've got crap all over the page, and it's disorganized... this is the best compared to anything on FB.
ReplyDeleteI think it's just the structure...but you're right, it is cluttered on FB, another reason I get so confused with it :P
ReplyDeletecan we still put pictures in notes?
Uh huh. :D
ReplyDeletegonna take a while to get used to seeing the names at the side of the comment instead of above. thought this was supposed to make things easier to see on the phone but it looks the same to me lol
ReplyDeleteAh well, lot of us aren't big on change...sure they'll all get used to it by tomorrow
*Like*
ReplyDeleteThey aren't changing the phone yet... they said they'll be upgrading that soon.
ReplyDeleteGosh Duckster...I can post my own note right here from your page!!
ReplyDeleteI like this newness...:))
Hahahaha... it's nice. :D
ReplyDeleteAlmost like a new toy...:))
ReplyDeleteAnd we all know how much I like toys. :D
ReplyDeletenothing like a man who appreciates toys.... smiles...
ReplyDeleteHehehehe...
ReplyDeleteOH, I get it...you can do everything from right above here instead of going to the front page. DUH LOL Ok, that's cool.
ReplyDeleteSomeone better warn Miss MopTop, she hasn't been here in awhile, she's going to think she hit the Twilight Zone
Doesn't look bad to me.
ReplyDeleteOoooh, I think you're quite right... :D
ReplyDeleteHi, I think it's looking good, much faster too.
ReplyDeletewell it didnt crash..thats a good thing
ReplyDeleteDoesn't seem bad so far. :)
ReplyDeletewell my problem with the entire thing is not the changes that are being planned and implemented but rather the changes that -haven't- been made to what already exists..
ReplyDeleteNo this site is absolutely NOT without fault. To say that is total denial.
The site bogs down running slow every day.
panorama has NEVER worked right causing postings to show up where they don't belong and weren't intended to be.
Most recently an error page popping up every time you click "inbox". To which I was told to clear my cache by the multiply fix team...I did. No change.
As well at 518 PM -every- day you are guaranteed 4-5 minutes of not being able to access your inbox at all until after 523 PM
Why make hanges to what doesn't work right begin with? Fix the existing problems first then make changes.
This is my reply to the web link for multiply
It's way more than just the change that bothers me in fact I'm good with change. Another point I like it here. If I didn't like it here I certainly wouldn't be here but would spend more time on facebook.
The point is..
If what they provide free isn't functioning properly it will -all- end in error eventually.
I never said it was without fault.
ReplyDeleteI had the same error issue as you that dame day. Never happened again. I have never noticed, or not been able to access my page at any one specific time every day.
It's actually running faster with the update.
It's very possible that some of the bugs and glitches were based on the fact that they were using old browser formatting. With most amy update comes fixes inherent in the design.
I believe panorama was removed as an option. I couldn't even find it anymore to try. I looked for it today.
I still have panorama on mine...I just accessed it. Are you using FF or IE?
ReplyDeleteAs for running quicker yeah it does (I'll keep my fingers crossed)
IE at work. Wasn't there when I looked. FF at home. Didn't look there. I'm on my phone at the moment though.
ReplyDeleteyou wanna know what I like about the change?? *grins*
ReplyDeletemuch like with panorama -I don't have to visit a page to view a blog or a note or whatever...
I'm still on my page viewing. Unless I choose to go to your page....I don't have to
Yeah, that's what I missed about using panoramic. I stopped for some reason. I think it was cause it would work in panoramic on one puter (screen size) but not the other.
ReplyDeleteI stopped because of the comments ending up where they don't belong
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I really don't care for so far with the changes is the big square thing at top --the option to post while looking at other things...I'll get used to it eventually it's just new is all.
Faceplant is boring. Who wants to just look at all the random posts by people you don't know?
ReplyDeleteWhat a joke. I'll stay here. People are FUN here!
Sorry, but I can have an opinion, right?
ReplyDeleteummm whos Amy?
ReplyDeletelol there was a glitch i high lighted just a few words and it gave the whole comment..but it will be good im sure
ReplyDeletei had to switch to GC, my inbox was freezing up on IE. It's fine now...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure their will be some minor hiccups... but I think as it's rolled out and it's being used, these will clear up. (Always a few of these in any major releases.)
ReplyDeleteTrue, and my problem and switch actually happened several months ago. That's why i disappeared for a couple of months a while back.
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't disappear again... :(
ReplyDeleteThanks. i'm hoping so, too.
ReplyDeleteand how did i not comment about you liking toys? lol
We all do, don't we?
I was never able to get the reply to a comment thing to work right even before the upgrade, so it won't be any different for me now if it doesn't work right.
ReplyDeleteLike this? Odd...
ReplyDeleteYeah, never did work for me.
ReplyDeleteMaybe it will now?
ReplyDeleteMaybe it will now?
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteYay!!
ReplyDelete