Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
I like the look too!
I think it's cleaner. And with the headers at the top not being hosed by the individual CSS codes of other pages, it's nice... I think the other pages look better for it too.
damn.... where is the like button for your comment???? lol....
Ha! Wouldn't that piss people off! :D
I'm liking it too!
...and you just reminded me .. I was working on some Pink themes for October.. I'll have to get back to them after we've been to the city later today.
I like the look too!
ReplyDeleteI think it's cleaner. And with the headers at the top not being hosed by the individual CSS codes of other pages, it's nice... I think the other pages look better for it too.
ReplyDeletedamn.... where is the like button for your comment???? lol....
ReplyDeleteHa! Wouldn't that piss people off! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm liking it too!
ReplyDelete...and you just reminded me .. I was working on some Pink themes for October.. I'll have to get back to them after we've been to the city later today.
ReplyDelete