Just got home from taking pics... I think they rock! The guy liked them, and we sat and discussed how he'd like them presented. I'll work on that this week. It's quite exciting. :D
It's one car... he's got about 5, but is only entering his Plymouth Road Runner in the show. My favorite that was there was the '68 Vette sitting in the "barn"... OMG, deep red, and gorgeous as the day is long...
I couldn't get any shots of that cause there wasn't enough room to play in the garage... 'sides, I kept trippin' over my tongue.
I took about 40 shots of the RR... and we worked through the ideas of how I can present the one 8 x 10 to the show folks... I'll be working on that this week. Although I'm only doing one to present to the show people, he wants to buy all the shots. (I may need assistance on pricing...)
That's a great idea... I don't know him, but I've worked with his wife for the past 10 years... I'm also sending out fo printing... would the per hour price encompass all of that?
Well...Figure out how much my extravagant Christmas present is....how much it would cost to hand deliver it...and...well...that should be about the right price :P
Happy for you hun! Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Awesome!!! Knew you would Rock this out!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you, getting this gig! You never know what this could lead to!
ReplyDeletethat is so awesome! great deal!
ReplyDeletehow cool is that?! of course he'd like them ;-) Congrats to you!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll give a peek when I'm done... :D
ReplyDeleteYEAH, YOU!!
ReplyDeleteYEY!!! congrats and I didn't expect anything less
ReplyDeletetoldya! lol
ReplyDeletei wanna see !!!
ReplyDeleteWhooohoooo
ReplyDeletevery kewl i saw the post you would be doing these...cant wait for a little sample guy
ReplyDeletesmiles
ReplyDeleteIt's one car... he's got about 5, but is only entering his Plymouth Road Runner in the show. My favorite that was there was the '68 Vette sitting in the "barn"... OMG, deep red, and gorgeous as the day is long...
ReplyDeleteI couldn't get any shots of that cause there wasn't enough room to play in the garage... 'sides, I kept trippin' over my tongue.
I took about 40 shots of the RR... and we worked through the ideas of how I can present the one 8 x 10 to the show folks... I'll be working on that this week. Although I'm only doing one to present to the show people, he wants to buy all the shots. (I may need assistance on pricing...)
instead of by the shot and how well you know the guy figure the shoot at 50-100 bucks per hour and include post production time as well
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea... I don't know him, but I've worked with his wife for the past 10 years... I'm also sending out fo printing... would the per hour price encompass all of that?
ReplyDeleteWell...Figure out how much my extravagant Christmas present is....how much it would cost to hand deliver it...and...well...that should be about the right price :P
ReplyDeleteHappy for you hun! Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Congratulations!
ReplyDelete