Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
that was yesterday *snickers*
Ummm... Mohamar Qadaffi died yesterday... :D
oh....well ..DAMN!
whole grain oats for breakfast??
Uh huh. Whole grain bagel thin...
oooh, I like those bagel thins... they make good sammiches!
Yes, they do... the thins are all I buy anymore.
that's cuz you're thin now... I buy the fat ones, cuz I'm fat now.
Bah!I'm still lumpy, just not AS lumpy.
And you're not fat!!
*smiles that clueless smile* None of ya all are fat sheesh....or lumpy! Everyone is beautimous! *flicks ya both in the nose*
Hello?
Sh*t, you mean that wasn't Carlos Santana???
No no!! We're always killin' someone off at work, but Carlos? Never!
Carl, too? Gee, i didn't realize they were coming after the American branch of the family...
Carl? You must work with my coworkers relatives.
that was yesterday *snickers*
ReplyDeleteUmmm... Mohamar Qadaffi died yesterday... :D
ReplyDeleteoh....well ..
ReplyDeleteDAMN!
whole grain oats for breakfast??
ReplyDeleteUh huh. Whole grain bagel thin...
ReplyDeleteoooh, I like those bagel thins... they make good sammiches!
ReplyDeleteYes, they do... the thins are all I buy anymore.
ReplyDeletethat's cuz you're thin now... I buy the fat ones, cuz I'm fat now.
ReplyDeleteBah!
ReplyDeleteI'm still lumpy, just not AS lumpy.
And you're not fat!!
ReplyDelete*smiles that clueless smile*
ReplyDeleteNone of ya all are fat sheesh....or lumpy! Everyone is beautimous! *flicks ya both in the nose*
Hello?
ReplyDeleteSh*t, you mean that wasn't Carlos Santana???
ReplyDeleteNo no!! We're always killin' someone off at work, but Carlos? Never!
ReplyDeleteCarl, too? Gee, i didn't realize they were coming after the American branch of the family...
ReplyDeleteCarl? You must work with my coworkers relatives.
ReplyDelete