What we've decided to do is to use this first shot as the 8 x 10, with inset shots below the car (within the 8x10). There're going to be three shots beneath it, which are of the interior, the engine, and a shot from the rear of the car.
These are excellent! I knew that they would be though! I am so glad he was happy with them....I really didn't want to have to go all the way there just to bitchslap someone :P
SWEET car - the first shot is great, with the reflection of the light on the winshield...but I really like the one with the barn in the background...perfect setting, with the leaves changing colors, to showcase the car.
very cool..love the 'beep beep'
ReplyDeleteperfect for the drive in movie
ReplyDeleteSo did I... they didn't understand why I was taking that shot... oddly very unartistic for someone who does this sorta thing...
ReplyDeleteNICE !
ReplyDeleteI'm loving this Duckie. We are car
ReplyDeletecollectors and restore cars..,
You took some awesome shots of this Road Runner.
It is a real classic and can be worth some
serious money...
She's a beauty! Racing Red! Nice shots, all of them.
ReplyDeletedefinitely a classic and the pics are amazing!
ReplyDeleteThese are excellent! I knew that they would be though! I am so glad he was happy with them....I really didn't want to have to go all the way there just to bitchslap someone :P
ReplyDeleteTo say I'm jealous is an understatement. *Sigh..* :)
ReplyDeleteoh wow that's a sweet car!
ReplyDeletedude
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!
ReplyDeleteDo we get to see the finished project??
ReplyDeleteIt's actually orange... :D
ReplyDeleteOf course... :D
ReplyDeleteI don't think he'd have any issues with them... it turns out, she's the hardass (having known her for 10 years, it's not really so surprising!)
ReplyDeleteYeah... :D
ReplyDeleteawesome!
ReplyDeleteGASP!!!!!
ReplyDelete*Faints*
lol Well....I kind of understand that though :P
ReplyDeletecars are great to shoot... this one is fabulous.... great shots Duckie!
ReplyDeleteSWEET car - the first shot is great, with the reflection of the light on the winshield...but I really like the one with the barn in the background...perfect setting, with the leaves changing colors, to showcase the car.
ReplyDelete