
http://main.diabetes.org/goto/duckie
Every single one of you rock! Be it monetary, or motivational support, you've all been there helping me to do this... to continue to work to better my situation, and to help others better theirs.
There's still time if you haven't donated, and would like to.
Thank you all for the much needed support!
How did you do??
ReplyDeleteRight now, before my match from my company, I'm at $1,355. They'll match my contribution of $230.
ReplyDeleteWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
ReplyDeleteSo, it'll be $1,585.00
ReplyDeletewishing I could make the dollar amount go up...instead I will be shaking the pom poms and cheering you the whole way! I think you rock! hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ReplyDeleteWow Duckie that is totally awesome! Thank you for your efforts on behalf of us and others :D
ReplyDeleteMy goodness Duckie, that is awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLove that you have reached your goal and more. Sorry that all I can add is moral support this time.
ReplyDeleteYou continue to always impress me and make me proud to call you friend....ILY
ReplyDeleteWow, that's a heck of a lot of money to raise Duckie. You're awesome.
ReplyDelete