Monday, July 02, 2012

No work for me today. No power, servers are down. I hope they're up (servers at least) very soon. I've got to start payroll on the 5th... and we're already behind a shortened processing time.

12 comments:

  1. I can relate to that feeling. My reports are due to our customers by the 7th and 10th so I'd go nuts if servers were down. I have 3 reports to do. 2 take a half day to a day each, but one takes as long as I have to give to it.

    Hope those servers come back up soon so you don't have to get behind and worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok while I have cell...are we on or off for friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. On, but it may be a different location. I dunno what's up and what's not in Lancaster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7-ish. Linda's going to join us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking mediterranean if that's good with you. There's this awesome place on main street...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Sounds like a new experience!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See too then...hope I have cell phone there! If not look for me on main!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Think linda will let you pick up a hottie on main street??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, sure she will. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. The reception in Lancaster is good. I have power at home... I'm here now. It's some places downtown that were harder hit that still don't. Down around the fairgrounds were hit pretty hard.

    ReplyDelete