I'm still here. Got really busy at work and other stuff. Will try to make the rounds this weekend. Lemme know if there's anything I missed that you really want me to see. Right now though, I'm off to get Sydney her driver's license. Wish her luck!
Awww...They don't even do cone testing here. You just get in...back out of the parking lot...make a loop and then park the car again. Pull in parking...not parallel like we had to learn.
I don't know what the cones represent, but the poor cone musta done something wrong in life... she took it clean out!
They're set up in a way that you have to drive down the middle of four, while approaching a fifth, and maneuver to one side or the other... then back up in the same way. All without hitting a cone.
You really haven't missed anything from me, Duckling. It's been pretty quiet again on Xply this week
ReplyDeleteGood luck Syd!
ReplyDeleteGood luck syd!!
ReplyDeletegood luck to Syd! and I figured Linda is home now too......
ReplyDeleteLinda is home now. ;-) Sydney is out on her maneuverability test.
ReplyDeleteHI DUCKIE!!! Nice to see ya!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck Syd!!!
Fail.
ReplyDeleteLT3 and you've missed nothing from me.
ReplyDeleteFail?
Awwwww!! That's too bad!! Sorry Syd - you'll get it next time!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Syd!!!
ReplyDeleteArgh I'm having computer problems...damn modem!!
She hit and knocked over a cone. She takes it again August 11th.
ReplyDeleteAwww...They don't even do cone testing here. You just get in...back out of the parking lot...make a loop and then park the car again. Pull in parking...not parallel like we had to learn.
ReplyDeleteUgh
ReplyDeleteShe practiced several times last night and did great. I think nerves got her.
ReplyDeletehow did it go ??
ReplyDeleteshoot! more practice! are cones supposed to be pedestrians?
ReplyDeleteIf they are...the one Syd hit should have moved out of the way!
ReplyDeleteread this now....
ReplyDeleteGlad you checked in so we know you're ok. I'm about the same right now - too many irons in the fire and something has to give, so it's been Multiply.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what the cones represent, but the poor cone musta done something wrong in life... she took it clean out!
ReplyDeleteThey're set up in a way that you have to drive down the middle of four, while approaching a fifth, and maneuver to one side or the other... then back up in the same way. All without hitting a cone.
Sounds tough!!!
ReplyDelete