I did about that time too... but, now more so... coming in to work doesn't feel right. (Not that I don't want to work... just want to enjoy the work I do.)
It's ok... I just have to get back into it again... I really enjoyed doing the stuff I was doing when I was off... I was cooking more, I was doing yardwork and home repair stuff... Now back to the numbers. I enjoy the numbers, but... ugh. I'd rather be doing something else.
Most people can't make a complete change in their lives all in one fell swoop. That doesn't mean that a complete change can't be made. Baby steps. Get the goal firmly in your mind's eye. Then, every day, every week, either make a change or think about the next step and how to do it. Look at me - a year ago, would anyone have thought I'd be where I am now?
You know what I think and how I feel about this. We've talked about it many times. I keep praying that somehow you will find a practical way to follow your heart's dreams.
I ain't doin' nothing hasty. Don't get me wrong... I like where I work... It's simply not what I want to be doing, and after a week off, it's harder to go back to it.
Guess it would be nice to choose to do whatever we desired .. 8 years ago I sat outside of a job that I hated and thought I can't take this anymore and never went back lol I survived it was one of the best choices I have ever made !!
I'm sorry :((
ReplyDeleteI knew this when I was 12......
ReplyDeleteI did about that time too... but, now more so... coming in to work doesn't feel right. (Not that I don't want to work... just want to enjoy the work I do.)
ReplyDeletesorry Ducky....
ReplyDeleteHugs
ReplyDeleteIt's ok... I just have to get back into it again... I really enjoyed doing the stuff I was doing when I was off... I was cooking more, I was doing yardwork and home repair stuff... Now back to the numbers. I enjoy the numbers, but... ugh. I'd rather be doing something else.
ReplyDeleteSo go home and do other stuff...just 1 more day!!
ReplyDeleteMost people can't make a complete change in their lives all in one fell swoop. That doesn't mean that a complete change can't be made. Baby steps. Get the goal firmly in your mind's eye. Then, every day, every week, either make a change or think about the next step and how to do it. Look at me - a year ago, would anyone have thought I'd be where I am now?
ReplyDeleteYou know what I think and how I feel about this. We've talked about it many times. I keep praying that somehow you will find a practical way to follow your heart's dreams.
ReplyDeleteYes, I know... and you know why I can't just stop what I'm doing. It'd be irresponsible, and I can't let those who depend on me down like that.
ReplyDeleteSo... I will stop the whining and play with the numbers for several more years...
I know that feeling! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, some have it worse...
ReplyDeleteI got to that point and I did not LOL;)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to NOT Baz... or I'd actually prefer to be doing something else. Something culinary, perhaps.
ReplyDeleteno...one in hand is worth two in the bush...dont be hasty...start a side job in what u enjoy...slowly.....u cant let go of an assured income...
ReplyDeleteI ain't doin' nothing hasty. Don't get me wrong... I like where I work... It's simply not what I want to be doing, and after a week off, it's harder to go back to it.
ReplyDeleteThat happens.
ReplyDeleteHope it was a good day back!!! (((((HUGS)))))
ReplyDeleteGuess it would be nice to choose to do whatever we desired .. 8 years ago I sat outside of a job that I hated and thought I can't take this anymore and never went back lol I survived it was one of the best choices I have ever made !!
ReplyDelete