I had to go into the office... smh
I forgot that I had to file our quarterly payroll taxes by Monday. With all that happened this week, it simply slipped my mind until I woke up this morning... fuck, fuck, fuck was running through my head (and out my mouth). Oh well, it's only going to take an hour, or so to run and upload the files.
While I'm sitting here, I've got my XM blaring, and looked at a few pics from my camera. I haven't really had a chance to do much with pics from Sydney's recital. There were quite a few... She was center stage for the finale, which was an OSU tail-gate theme.
So, today after I finish with the taxes I am going to head down home to pick up a few things to take to Linda's house, where I'm going to be staying, house-sitting, for the next two weeks. She's off to San Diego at the moment, for a layover before leaving for Hawaii with her mom and seester. She's a snot.
Tonight I am going to head up to my friend's house for this 23rd annual 4th of July party... "Presh's Phabulous Phourth"... he's a phreak. :D (His name is Phreshour.) I'm gonna try to take pictures... I'm taking my camera anyway... we'll see what happens.
It's gonna be damned hot today! They'r calling for temps of 104! I know I've experienced hotter, and some of you live in places where it gets that hot every summer... not in Ohio. This is record temp stuff... I think yesterday's temp broke the record of 98 set back in 1898! Crazy!!
So, I'm off to finish this payroll tax thing... I pray everyone stay cool, and have a great day!!
answer your phone damnit
ReplyDeleteAberdeen?
ReplyDeleteI think the whole country is on fire in some form or fashion...not to make light of the wildfires.
ReplyDeleteWe finally did get some rain last night...after 25 days without.
Have fun at your party tonight...and house sitting too!
Sid is always beautiful btw...and center stage fits her perfectly!
ReplyDeleteLooks like she's having a blast. She'll have lots of happy memories of her childhood.
ReplyDeleteShame on you for forgetting those taxes. At least you did remember and get them done.
Have fun at the party, and house-sitting. Now you'll get to find out all of Linda's dirty little secrets. 2 weeks alone in her house? You're gonna go through every single drawer and cabinet out of sheer boredom. LOL I do not want to see Duckie in Linda's clothes pictures. If you get that bored, please go somewhere!
We had rain again yesterday, thank goodness. It's been so hot here the rain is a welcome relief. But it better not rain Monday, that's when our new roof is scheduled to go on.
she is so beautiful !
ReplyDeletephabulous phour ???,,,is he indian ?..lol
office on sunday feels normal to me...putting in an hour or so...grew up hearing my dad say so and now arjun...
AWesome!! She was in Columbus last night! If I had known... I am in Columbus!
ReplyDeleteI think a large part is... 56% of the country is in a drought situation. (I heard that somewhere on the news). We're dry, but not drought. The heat here is just NOT normal.
ReplyDeleteI can say I won't be resorting to that. My kids will be there afterall, and I don't wanna scar them - not anymore than I already have, anyway. :D
ReplyDeleteNope, just a play on words... with his name. His last name is Phreshour... so... Phresh's Phabulous Phourth... as in Fresh's Fabulous Fourth.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I don't work weekends... nope. I'm an accountant. There's nothing open that accountants are needed for on a weekend.
And thanks... Sydney is beautiful, and having a blast. This is her last performance for the school...
ReplyDeleteAh, the kids will be with you. So that's where you're taking them for a 2 week vacation - Linda's house? Is that a new theme park? LOL.
ReplyDeleteSyd is just lovely and I am so glad we get to be a part of her storyline.... ;-)
ReplyDeleteyou are on vacation at Linda's? and she is on vacation in Hawaii.... sounds like a communication mix up....
enjoy your party!
Hehe it seems a mix up don't it?
ReplyDeleteI can't afford Hawaii and I am only taking a week, but staying to watch her place for two. As hot as it is... Ac is nice.
The pics of syd are beautiful..she is such a lovely young lady!
ReplyDelete*snickers* you forgot and had to go back in...man that hadta suck!
I can't believe you didn't go to hawaii dude!!! But at least you're on vacation!
Hawaii right now seems a little steamy for me. I think I'd choose Alaska or the North Pole.
ReplyDeleteso this means I get your undivided attention for the next week...
Syd is beautiful ....how is the induction into the service coming along?
Have a great time at the Pahhhtttyyy!! Yeah this heat is for the birds! I need to go home and cool off in Florida!
ReplyDeleteI'm here anytime...
ReplyDeleteSyd is so beautiful! Love the pics. Um... so who is house-sitting your house then? : P
ReplyDeleteThe crack whore!! D'uh!
ReplyDeleteThe short dude behind Sydney is her instructor/school owner, Butch.
ReplyDeleteYes, Butch.
Butch eh?
ReplyDeleteLOL
Was that reply to me?
ReplyDeleteIf it was, well then...... Olive you too!
ReplyDeletehis neighbor is the crackwhore....
ReplyDeleteI know lol
ReplyDeleteI wasn't calling you a crack whore nice squirrel lady... :D
ReplyDeleteI'm afraid to call her names...she might bite...:-|
ReplyDeleteRabid squirrel bites are nasty!
ReplyDeleteshe can bite you first
ReplyDeleteNo.... it was the "duh" part that I didn't understand
ReplyDeleteWell, if you weren't gonna be at home for over a week, wouldn't you leave the well being of YOUR house in the hands of the neighborly crack whore?
ReplyDeleteLol...... um ....... no
ReplyDelete