Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Channel 10 News - Man Steals Police Vehicle, shots fired

We were under a lock down today as the police searched for several suspects in an officer involved shooting. The shooting and the incident shot here took place just down the street from my office, in one of the apartment complexes we manage.

Click here for raw video - awesome capture!

20 comments:

  1. Wow!! Nothing like some shots being fired to make the workday more interesting!!! Great video!!!

    Did they catch all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they need an eviction notice!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...some major excitement.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. lock down? hope you brought snacks....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have supplied the porn today...

    well sort of....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always cheetos and porn. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm... I've gotta go find this porn. And it's not even Feb. 19th!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shot one, caught the other (the one in the video)... they believe one may still be one the loose.

    It wasn't one of our tenants, but happened on and between our property and another.

    ReplyDelete
  9. scary stuff.... happening everywhere it seems....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow! That's enough to get the ol' adrenaline flowing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read this earlier but had to run...wanted to get back over here...:))

    What's the scoop on the story now??

    ReplyDelete
  12. They were looking for the remaining person, but last I knew, they hadn't caught him.

    It turns out, there was a delivery person being robbed, cops caught it happening... one was shot at the scene, two got away.

    They got the one guy who stole the cop car... which leaves one guy left.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two got away?? What were they trying to steal??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Makes me happy for a mundane evening of Multiply, wine and snacks at home. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh jeez that's the kind of excitement you can live without!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stupid guy might have gotten away if he'd have been smart enough to wear his pants around his ass instead of around his knees.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is why I moved out of the city to my island here, then there was a murder right next door to me so go figure !!

    ReplyDelete