Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ugh. Sick today. Woke up around 1:30 this morning and was vomiting everything I'd eaten for the past week. Felt weak and nauseous all day. :-(

31 comments:

  1. Me sick too. Bad cold and cough here. Feel better soonly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I hate hearing that you're sick, hope it's shortlived.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get better soon duckster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still got your gall bladder?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won't have it for long

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get an ultra sound or the H scan. It's either nonfunctional or you have stones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the past week? glad you feel better now.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh! Sorry to hear that Duckie!! Glad you're feeling better - take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear! Feel better soon, love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok. It FELT like I puked everything I ate for the week. I ouked til there was nothing left. Either a bug or meds. My thyroid meds make me feel like crap quite often. Just don't always puke from them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What is ouked?? Snickers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Watch it. I'll ouk on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You will only try it once!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no.. not you too! Get better quack.. (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Glad you're feeling better, Duckling. Being sick sucks! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think ouk is the sound you make when you're puking...

    ReplyDelete
  18. how can u vomit everything u ate for the past week ?
    have u been constipated ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. maybe it's the sound he makes when he's quacking?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'll bet you're right! :)-

    ReplyDelete
  21. We all had the same thing here, it's awful, the day after I was sick, I slept all afternoon long, something I never do !!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW So if this is a virus and it hits here (which it will) that means it will be round # 3 for everyone in this area. UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sending well thoughts to all.
    Better out than in if it's going to make you feel that way.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's mostly what I did. I slept until noon that day, then got up and sat in the big recliner downstairs... nodded on and off all day.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Glad you are feeling better. what Trixy mentioned, some of the diabetes meds can give you gallstones. Happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Glad you're feeling better Duckie... I wouldn't want to visit your page and pick up a VIRUS. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  27. You're not the one supposed to be doing all that puking. That would be Kimmie's daughter. Glad it went away. We don't need to have to make you take a pregnancy test.

    ReplyDelete