Saturday, April 14, 2012

I hope KK is doing ok. Big storms out that way.

46 comments:

  1. I'd been thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's KK?

    It's so calm here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just talked to her...she is fine! She went to Bee's! But the storm has stayed away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope that no one gets hurt or suffers loses with what they forecast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! Everyone is fine here - nothing happened. :)

    Other parts of the state got some heavy storms, but so far it's all good in our neck of the woods. Still in the watches 'til 11:00 tonight, but for now - no worries. KK and the boys and Mama just went home a few minutes ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am home now. We are not out of the woods by any means. It still could be a bumpy night, but so far we have been fortunate. Thank you for worrying about me! Loves and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know these storms scare the crap out of you. I also know these are supposed to be bad. Stay safe..

    ReplyDelete
  8. They DO scare the crap out of me. I'm a big baby. I'll even cry when I get scared (and I did freak out and cry earier) ~ blushes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Severe thunderstorm warning 'til 9:45. Right now it's just making lots of noise and lightning. Went out and tried to get lightning pictures. No luck. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well I know I am late, but glad to hear all are OK

    ReplyDelete
  11. Storms are just now moving into the area. Next hour should tell the tale

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not to scare, but i was reading about baseball sized hail associated with that storm.

    ReplyDelete
  13. and there she was out in the severe storm.....trying to get pics of lightening....when BAM

    *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete
  14. you 2 better take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. <--- not going outside

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd be in the basement with my helmet

    and yes yes I have a helmet

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just came in again. KK, severe thunderstorm headed for the town just south of you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eh. It's not doing much but making noise. I have a helmet if I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Geez, I sure hope we don't get baseball sized hail!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think linda got helmets :-)

    We spend our evenings in he basement anyway

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was asleep downstairs 'til about 20 minutes ago, and woke up to this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will get a phone call from nws when my house is in warned area. nothing so far, but it can't be far off

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good... so you can keep us up to date...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Theres my phone call...

    ReplyDelete
  25. I figured - it's raining here now. Warning for my county 'til 10:15 now. Was to have ended at 9:45.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey KK - 'sraining! 'Sraining like 'ell!!! LMAO

    And of course the stupid tv went out. GRRRRRRRRR!!! I despise satellite tv!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Complete signal loss it says.

    ReplyDelete
  28. getting battered by big hail...

    ReplyDelete
  29. it always happens when you NEED to see it

    ReplyDelete
  30. hands kk her helmet just in case

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yep! EVERY time!! *insert mad face here*

    ReplyDelete
  32. No hail here so far.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just heard that the town just a few miles south of KK is getting golf ball sized hail and 60 mph winds.

    ReplyDelete
  34. omg @ Golf ball size hail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. It's passed here. Largest I see is shooter marble sized.... it sounded MUCH bigger lol
    i put the kids in the bathroom. My hubs watched out the windows and said he saw some golf ball sized, while I was yelling at him to get back from the damn window

    ReplyDelete
  36. I got bonked on the head by golf ball sized hail once, and it hurt like hell!! I used to let my horse run around the yard. It started to hail, so I put a coat over my head - held it up a couple of inches over my head, and tried to call my horse to get her in the barn. She would normally come when I called her, but she was freaking out, and wouldn't. After a couple of bonks on the head, I gave up and had to wait in the barn 'til it was over.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Glad it's passed. Warning will be over in 3 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Good. Glad it's past you.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Worrying here. Still have family it's going to hit in Sioux Falls by midnight and Mickey in OK under threat until 1am.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hope everyone is okay. I have friends and family in Oklahoma where they say it is BAD... Praying for the safety of all. Tornadoes are cool to watch.. but from a distance . NOT when they threaten your life, or your property.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Glad everyone is ok, I don't miss the midwest spring storms.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow, I missed all the excitement. As usual. I'd be pissed if we had big hail here. It would ruin my garden. I'm glad you two are all right.

    ReplyDelete