Picture Perfect - Reflecting
My kids are often a reflection of me in so many ways. Their sense of humor, their musical tastes, their sense of style, electrifying look, and personality all come from... yes... ME!

If you care to see more PP entries, go HERE... no, here... I mean HERE!!!
Omg I hope my kids are never a reflection of me LOL. Kidding... this is beautiful, and about that, I am not kidding!
ReplyDeleteNice one. Our children are our reflections. Sometimes it's scary when you realized that.
ReplyDeletehttp://dianadji.multiply.com/journal/item/641/Picture_Perfect_REFLECTING
I do, at times, worry for them being so much like me... :D
ReplyDeleteYeah, scary... :D
ReplyDeleteLiked your entry .
ReplyDeletehttp://ummancan.multiply.com/journal/item/477/Picture_Perfect_Reflecting
If this is a reflection of you, I think you need a haircut. :)-
ReplyDeleteJust kidding! This is really cool, and a beautiful reflection of you! :)
perfect photo ducky.....
ReplyDeleteLove where you went with this duckie...and yes amazing how we are reflected in our off springs huh
ReplyDeleteVery cool! A perfect shot for the theme!
ReplyDeletehttp://epavebelle.multiply.com/journal/item/151/Picture_Perfect_Reflecting
great idea!
ReplyDeletePP: ~ Reflections~
fantastic - love your take and your photo!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://cleaunz.multiply.com/journal/item/274/Picture_Perfect_-_Reflecting
Very cool take on theme I like it Duck;)
ReplyDeleteSo true! Love your perspective here :)
ReplyDeletehttp://cachinnae.multiply.com/journal/item/504/42712_._._._._._Foto_Friday_._._._._._REFLECTING
Ahhh....but much prettier!!! LOL! Great idea, and what a neat photo!
ReplyDeletePicture Perfect - Reflecting
Ahaa I finally got it !! Don't mind me I'm slow this week ~~ great idea and photo !!!\
ReplyDeletehttp://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/411/Picture_Perfect_Reflecting
Cool picture. It is a scary thought, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteLOL O no ducklings! LOL Wonderful shot!
ReplyDeleteEmpress S's ~Reflecting Earth~"
Great take on the theme :)
ReplyDelete"Reflecting" - for Picture Perfect
A good photo for the theme.
ReplyDeletehttp://mrsrh.multiply.com/journal/item/780
Very good way to express Reflecting! http://chickiebaby.multiply.com/journal/item/210/Picture_Perfect_Reflecting
ReplyDelete