rain rain rain....we need it...but do we have to get it all at once?!?
I went to bed at 10....got up once during the night....woke up at 6...walked a mile and now I'm showered and ready for the 12 hour shift that awaits me.
"I've made a promise to me.....I'm going to work out every day ...at least 1 mile if nothing else. "
Good! Keep that promise. You'll feel wonderful! And look even more so! My promise was three a week as hard as I could. Hard to keep that one. Good luck!
I'm in Norfolk today and just walked 3 1/2 hours today at the botanical garden. Trixy i think my cheeks will be right there with yours tomorow.
Rain usually makes me sleepy Duckie, maybe that's what happened?
I thought of you today in the garden gift shop. There was a plastic yellow duck with a tape measure coming out of his bottom. I would have gotten it for your collection but it was too expensive.
sigh.....* stretching........its a beeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeefuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll morning...........rained all night...:))
Maybe because you slept so hard
ReplyDeleteMaybe you are still run down from being sick.
ReplyDeleterain rain rain....we need it...but do we have to get it all at once?!?
ReplyDeleteI went to bed at 10....got up once during the night....woke up at 6...walked a mile and now I'm showered and ready for the 12 hour shift that awaits me.
Ran last night. I'm showered and ready for the day. Ick.
ReplyDeleteI did 2.5 miles last night on the treadmill
ReplyDeleteI think it's this whole "morning" thing. I'm awake now... Just had a hard time getting there.
ReplyDeleteholy mackerel! it thundered and thundered.... and poured! woke me up, glad somebody slept through it....
ReplyDelete"I did 2.5 miles last night on the treadmill"
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! I did just under 2 last night. I was already hurting and it was a challenge to keep going.
I am just glad for all of it! I planted early and it's sure helping me out... ;-)
ReplyDelete"holy mackerel! it thundered and thundered.... and poured! woke me up, glad somebody slept through it...."
ReplyDeleteIt's doing that now Mo. Or still doing it.
lol... I have my scrubs on too.... I don't do half of you do, I can't imagine 12 hours of it!
ReplyDeleteI've made a promise to me.....I'm going to work out every day ...at least 1 mile if nothing else.
ReplyDeleteThe 2.5 was hard LOL....I walk on an incline of 10 and my cheeks were a bit sore last night LOL
I'm thankful for it because the pollen is just outrageously high.....and our gardens need it...but do we gotta have it all at once? LOL
ReplyDeletethe sun is out here in Raleigh, everything watered by God.... and I need a nap....
ReplyDeleteI spend an hour on the t/m about 5 days a week, but can't do a '10'! I have an old age disclaimer... lol...
ReplyDeleteof course when I have walk around Istanbul in ten days, it will all be a 10 incline...
I love my scrubs...we can wear the "workwear" by cherokee ....so I have on a navy blue workwear shirt and some scrub pants.....
ReplyDeleteI'm dreading this 12 hours as I'm tired from the week already
"I've made a promise to me.....I'm going to work out every day ...at least 1 mile if nothing else. "
ReplyDeleteGood! Keep that promise. You'll feel wonderful! And look even more so! My promise was three a week as hard as I could. Hard to keep that one. Good luck!
ROFL!!!! OK that cracked me up!!
ReplyDeleteI will raise the incline every 2 minutes until I'm up to 10 ...and then I'll go for 4-5 minutes and reduce it gradually....then back up I go.
have you ever tried an incline of 10 with speed of about 2.0??? :-|....talk about working some leg muscles!
I have scrubs. Mine are stol... Ummm... Borrowed. :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is what I want to build up to....I did 44 minutes last night.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking this week...it's just an hour out of your day that you can take for -you-.
that's how I look at it 'my time'....
ReplyDeleteanyway off to work we go....
for your perv about nurses I'm sure!
ReplyDelete"I will raise the incline every 2 minutes until I'm up to 10 ...and then I'll go for 4-5 minutes and reduce it gradually....then back up I go.
ReplyDeletehave you ever tried an incline of 10 with speed of about 2.0??? :-|....talk about working some leg muscles!"
I do the "hill" thing too. Set my max heart rate at 143 and the incline raises after reaching intervals of heart rates. Up and down.
Shhh, don't tell everyone about my nursey pervy!
ReplyDeleteteeheehee
ReplyDeletesmirks......uh huh sure
ReplyDeleteWe've got clouds, but nothing coming out of them.
ReplyDeletei don't run.
i've had some rundown feeling days lately. Dan's theory is that the pollen is getting to more than my sinuses.
Good for all of you that are running, though.
ReplyDeleteIt never rains in California....well except yesterday and today.
ReplyDeleteLOL we have the same weather here;)
ReplyDeleteI'm in Norfolk today and just walked 3 1/2 hours today at the botanical garden. Trixy i think my cheeks will be right there with yours tomorow.
ReplyDeleteRain usually makes me sleepy Duckie, maybe that's what happened?
I thought of you today in the garden gift shop. There was a plastic yellow duck with a tape measure coming out of his bottom. I would have gotten it for your collection but it was too expensive.
sigh.....* stretching........its a beeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeefuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll morning...........rained all night...:))
ReplyDeletemorning chuck........xx
erm....what cheeks we be talking about here....?
ReplyDeleteThe ones that hurt from too much walking?
ReplyDeletenow i gotsa a vision in ma head :P
ReplyDeleteA painful bum is no laughing matter. *snickers*
ReplyDeleteGood morning sweet Mannu!!
ReplyDeleteding ding ding
ReplyDeletewinnah winnah chicken dinnah!
gee ya think??
ReplyDeleteespecially when you walk another 3 miles at work! I swear I'm gonna get a pedometer just to see how much I walk in that ER!
btw--2.5 miles in this morning already and 350 cals burnt. buahahaha
ReplyDeletesore cheeks be damned!
I was SO glad to see the rain. The light show was awesome!!
ReplyDelete