Next month Sydney will graduate. Wasn't sure she'd do it before we killed her. :D Alas, she is only a mere month away (there's still time to die first...)
I invite you all to join me (in my pocket, as I only have two tickets) for a special occasion:
Congrats kid. Make daddy proud by surviving one more month and graduating. lol. Take me along yet don't put me in the pants front or back pocket......only in the shirt pocket so that I can peek out every so often. lol
Of course you are! What a beautiful young woman she is.
ReplyDeleteBy the by, hope you're feeling better!
Of course...stuff me in the pocket with your wallet please!!!
ReplyDeletetears.....and sighs
ReplyDeleteI'm such a sap
ReplyDeleteYou are sappy... :D
ReplyDeleteAwwwwww!!! She's gorgeous! Congrats Syd!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWOW.. she has grown up fast. Go celebrate, proud Dad.
ReplyDeleteSyd...dont mess up and make dad kill you....the air force needs you...and congrats
ReplyDeletenow i am crying
ReplyDelete*sighs* Seems impossible that she is that beautiful young lady instead of just a lil girl now! Congrats to Syd and to you proud Daddy!
ReplyDeleteYou're only a tad bit excited for her cause you can't stand kids. Lmao nice try
ReplyDeleteShe's a beauty!
Congrats kid. Make daddy proud by surviving one more month and graduating. lol. Take me along yet don't put me in the pants front or back pocket......only in the shirt pocket so that I can peek out every so often. lol
ReplyDeletea memory that will stay with you forever.... I am all about memories....
ReplyDeleteps she is a beauty....
Fantastic;)
ReplyDeleteshe's a beautiful young adult!! And I wish her only the best
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Syd. She's really beautiful Duckie. You must have been wearing good baby making genes the day she was dreamed up.
ReplyDeleteYou have a very beautiful daughter! Congrats to you and her!
ReplyDelete