I knew it would happen. I woke up this morning to NO Internet service at all. I called the tech dude back to come over this morning while it's happening.
Hope he gets there before it decides to stop happening again. Hopefully, when he can see just what's going on he can get it fixed once and for all. We can hope, anyway!
My old supervisor was telling me yesterday about a guy he used to work with that kept a log of when his service was out each month and demanded a credit on his bill for every time it was out. Maybe that would work if you tried it. I did that in December when our DVR box was out, and we got a half month of service for free.
Hope he gets there before it decides to stop happening again. Hopefully, when he can see just what's going on he can get it fixed once and for all. We can hope, anyway!
ReplyDeleteUgh! What a pain! I hope he gets to see what's going on and get this fixed once and for all!
ReplyDeleteMurphey's Law.....
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable!
ReplyDeleteMy old supervisor was telling me yesterday about a guy he used to work with that kept a log of when his service was out each month and demanded a credit on his bill for every time it was out. Maybe that would work if you tried it. I did that in December when our DVR box was out, and we got a half month of service for free.
ReplyDelete