Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
LMAO If that is really their name...well...That's just cruel of his parents! lol Thanks for a much needed giggle :)
*clears throat* *ahem* Sorry...I will next time read the WHOLE post before commenting.....*sees that his name is Doug*
:D It's ok... I see you were distracted by the big DONG up above... it happens.
limbo poor Guy ...
*gasps* Not my fault! You posted this during a discussion of thumbs....How could I not be distracted?!
I'm always getting distracted by big Dongs. I really gotta focus. I mean, it's really important to LOOK!! A DING DONG!!!
Poor schmuck!
OMG FAIL!!!!!
What did Dong, er .... I mean Doug think of this? LmaoIronically..... I too typo'd his name here... it came out as Dough.... (had to fix it)
LOLLLLLLLLLL
Hmm...that is way wrong!! I'm thinking that is will beyond typo!!! LOL
Looks like someone just got a new nickname.
They make little blue pills for that, don't they?
Was it typed by a woman? Maybe it was one of those Freudian slips. :)-
ROTFLMAO!!! Poor guy just can't win!!! :)-
LMAO If that is really their name...well...That's just cruel of his parents! lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for a much needed giggle :)
*clears throat* *ahem* Sorry...I will next time read the WHOLE post before commenting.....*sees that his name is Doug*
ReplyDelete:D It's ok... I see you were distracted by the big DONG up above... it happens.
ReplyDeletelimbo poor Guy ...
ReplyDelete*gasps* Not my fault! You posted this during a discussion of thumbs....How could I not be distracted?!
ReplyDeleteI'm always getting distracted by big Dongs. I really gotta focus. I mean, it's really important to LOOK!! A DING DONG!!!
ReplyDeletePoor schmuck!
ReplyDeleteOMG FAIL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat did Dong, er .... I mean Doug think of this? Lmao
ReplyDeleteIronically..... I too typo'd his name here... it came out as Dough.... (had to fix it)
LOLLLLLLLLLL
ReplyDeleteHmm...that is way wrong!! I'm thinking that is will beyond typo!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLooks like someone just got a new nickname.
ReplyDeleteThey make little blue pills for that, don't they?
ReplyDeleteWas it typed by a woman? Maybe it was one of those Freudian slips. :)-
ReplyDeleteROTFLMAO!!! Poor guy just can't win!!! :)-
ReplyDelete