Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Out of the clear blue? Sun up and all? Wow!
Well, no. That would really be sumthin. Just wasn't expecting hail.
Be safe, sweetie!
Hope it didn't damage anything!
It was small.
Duckie is stuttering. Hope your car didn't get any dents.
Wouldn't notice on the Jeep if i did.
That can be a blessing. You don't ever have to lay awake during a storm worrying that it might put dents in your car then.
Once I'm asleep... I don't wake worrying about much of anything. :D
Oh yeah, you're a guy. Must be nice!
aint it just nuuts!!!!!!
Out of the clear blue? Sun up and all? Wow!
ReplyDeleteWell, no. That would really be sumthin. Just wasn't expecting hail.
ReplyDeleteWell, no. That would really be sumthin. Just wasn't expecting hail.
ReplyDeleteBe safe, sweetie!
ReplyDeleteHope it didn't damage anything!
ReplyDeleteIt was small.
ReplyDeleteDuckie is stuttering. Hope your car didn't get any dents.
ReplyDeleteWouldn't notice on the Jeep if i did.
ReplyDeleteThat can be a blessing. You don't ever have to lay awake during a storm worrying that it might put dents in your car then.
ReplyDeleteOnce I'm asleep... I don't wake worrying about much of anything. :D
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, you're a guy. Must be nice!
ReplyDeleteaint it just nuuts!!!!!!
ReplyDelete