Friday, April 06, 2012

For Cherie and KK

Not very good. I can't find the mount for my tripod, so it's blurry. It was fun to play anyway.



Camera: SONY
Model: DSLR-A330
ISO: 100
Exposure: 1/125 sec
Aperture: 6.3
Focal Length: 300mm
Flash Used: No
Lens Used: Sigma 28-300mm 1:3.5-6.3 DL Hyperzoom

19 comments:

  1. You did way better than I could have ever done without a tripod! Nicely done Duckie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shot this without a tripod? You must have VERY steady hands! When I try it, it's a blob. This is awesome.
    What settings, Duckling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!!! My hands are not steady enough to shoot the moon without a tripod

    ReplyDelete
  4. without a tripod! my moon would be dancing....lol.... you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks really good for not having a tripod Dickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. My moon would be nothing but a blur with out the tripod. Good Job Duckie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If i had taken it, it would look like it were vibrating.
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shot Duckie!!! And no tripod? You are one steady handed man!!

    *snicker* Wayne called you Dickie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lmao Bee... somehow I missed that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's up with all the moon shots lately? Am I friends with a bunch of werewolves?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahaha Lizelda! Several of us have new cameras and are trying to learn from each other

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're at the bottom of the image... squirrely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahaha I completely missed that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I forgot to increase the size... my fault. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. My eyesight doesn't seem to get any better with age : P

    ReplyDelete
  16. So your new camera is DLSR? interchangeable lens and all that?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mine is a bridge camera, and one of the things I don't like about it is the longest exposure time is 4 seconds. I wanted something like MINUTES not seconds : (
    Otherwise I truly totally LOVE this camera.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes, it is. I used a hyperzoom lens for this one. I got a deal on a used Sony.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That was one problem I had with my old one (which I loved!!) I had a Fuji and it was wonderful for what it was, but I'd moved beyond that and needed something with more capabilities.

    ReplyDelete