Linda and I saw The Muppet Movie this afternoon... It was total awesomeness!! I will definitely see it again, and own it, and... well, I seriously hope they bring the Muppet Show back! Good, clean, fun entertainment!
i agree totally ! some of the stuff they have in the name of cartoons these days doesnt even feel like cartoons anymore.....i used to adore....tom n jerry kind of stuff....:)))
Clean and fun, yes! Silly, happy jokes that make everyone giggle and roll eyes. It's a wonderful antidote to the 'news' of the world. I wish there could be an all GOOD news channel, you know? Glad you enjoyed the flick!
yeah..we saw part of it with you :))
ReplyDeleteI'll make sure to see it, Duckie! They SHOULD bring back the show, een if just for us -- kids never got half the jokes, anyway! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Muppets. A must see.
ReplyDeleteI miss kid's programming like the muppets....what is available and popular today is....blech lol
ReplyDeletei saw the promo the other day for the first time duckie...and it looked really nice !
ReplyDeletei agree totally !
ReplyDeletesome of the stuff they have in the name of cartoons these days doesnt even feel like cartoons anymore.....i used to adore....tom n jerry kind of stuff....:)))
LOVE the old men up in the balcony. They kill me!
ReplyDeleteClean and fun, yes! Silly, happy jokes that make everyone giggle and roll eyes. It's a wonderful antidote to the 'news' of the world. I wish there could be an all GOOD news channel, you know? Glad you enjoyed the flick!
ReplyDelete<---- jeaous!!
ReplyDeletehow could muppets not be good
ReplyDeletemuppet magic!
ReplyDeleteI think you'd enjoy just about anything with LInda by your side.
ReplyDeleteIt is quite possible Liz. :-)
ReplyDelete