Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
oooh, this is perfect! I love it!
Oh, this is gorgeous duckie! Here's my linky...I broke the rules! http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/photos/album/277
It was a toss-up... but this one had more of the fairy-like atmosphere in the background.Thank you. :D
good job...
You did a great job!
absolutely perfect :)
This reminds me of a scene in a sad movie, very atmospheric.http://lamemory.multiply.com/journal/item/232/Picture_Perfect_BOKEH_effect
Duckie this is a fantastic example. I forget when I use the film camera to write stuff down as well. LOLhttp://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/1760/PICTURE_PERFECT_BOKEH
Marvelous shot /:-)
very cool shot!http://poetessgarden.multiply.com/journal/item/2159/Picture_Perfect?replies_read=3
dead on duckie...love it
Just awesome! Makes me want to go Christmas shopping! LOL
its perfect duckie....
I really like this, it just glows!http://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1804/Picture_Perfect_The_Bokeh_Effect
One of the best shots. love it.http://nikhilpant.multiply.com/journal/item/822/The_water_fountain_-_Picture_Perfect_Bokeh_effect
It's pure and simple ducky magic. Love this and thank you for sharing.
It's lovely :)"Bokeh Effect" - for Picture Perfect
Love it ! It's perfect.http://sue980.multiply.com/journal/item/249/Picture_Perfect..Bokeh
It's beautiful!
I recognise that tree, lol! One of these days we will go on a shoot together Duckie. :)http://mousepotato66.multiply.com/journal/item/612/Picture_Perfect_Bokeh
perfect....http://msowens1.multiply.com/journal/item/823/_PP_Bokeh_photo_effect_
Great example of Bokeh, very pretty too.
thats perfect..dreamy romantic..gorgeously blurred backgroundhttp://oneluckybean.multiply.com/journal/item/222/Picture_Perfect_Bokeh_Effect
Pretty. That would make a wonderful Christmas card.http://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/607/Picture_Perfect_-_BOKEH
Love it;)http://oceankinguk2003.multiply.com/journal/item/2537?mark_read=oceankinguk2003:journal:2537&replies_read=12
Nice one Duckster!!http://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/428/Picture_Perfect_The_Bokeh_Effect
Very nice!http://mnijdeken.multiply.com/journal/item/1041/Picture_Perfect_-_Bokeh_Effect_
Nice photo.http://brycecoddnormal.multiply.com/journal/item/32/PP_-_Bokeh_Effect
Reminds me of the book "Snow Falling On Cedars."
Well done.http://djdx.multiply.com/journal/item/590/Trials_and_Tribulations_of_the_Amateur_Photographer
I wish I could make this work....................*sigh*
This is beautiful Duckie, love the black and white, so effective. I got carried away playing : http://klintm.multiply.com/photos/album/82/PPF_-_BOKEH_EFFECT_by_Cherie
It is great the way the high lights and shadows play in the background.
Thanks! That's what I loved about this shot when I saw it after developing it. I was happy with how it came out.
Ooooh this is so perfect , I love it !!!
oooh, this is perfect! I love it!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is gorgeous duckie! Here's my linky...I broke the rules! http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/photos/album/277
ReplyDeleteIt was a toss-up... but this one had more of the fairy-like atmosphere in the background.
ReplyDeleteThank you. :D
good job...
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job!
ReplyDeleteabsolutely perfect :)
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of a scene in a sad movie, very atmospheric.
ReplyDeletehttp://lamemory.multiply.com/journal/item/232/Picture_Perfect_BOKEH_effect
Duckie this is a fantastic example. I forget when I use the film camera to write stuff down as well. LOL
ReplyDeletehttp://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/1760/PICTURE_PERFECT_BOKEH
Marvelous shot /:-)
ReplyDeletevery cool shot!
ReplyDeletehttp://poetessgarden.multiply.com/journal/item/2159/Picture_Perfect?replies_read=3
dead on duckie...love it
ReplyDeleteJust awesome! Makes me want to go Christmas shopping! LOL
ReplyDeleteits perfect duckie....
ReplyDeleteI really like this, it just glows!
ReplyDeletehttp://laniebg.multiply.com/journal/item/1804/Picture_Perfect_The_Bokeh_Effect
One of the best shots. love it.
ReplyDeletehttp://nikhilpant.multiply.com/journal/item/822/The_water_fountain_-_Picture_Perfect_Bokeh_effect
It's pure and simple ducky magic. Love this and thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIt's lovely :)
ReplyDelete"Bokeh Effect" - for Picture Perfect
Love it ! It's perfect.
ReplyDeletehttp://sue980.multiply.com/journal/item/249/Picture_Perfect..Bokeh
It's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI recognise that tree, lol! One of these days we will go on a shoot together Duckie. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mousepotato66.multiply.com/journal/item/612/Picture_Perfect_Bokeh
perfect....
ReplyDeletehttp://msowens1.multiply.com/journal/item/823/_PP_Bokeh_photo_effect_
Great example of Bokeh, very pretty too.
ReplyDeletethats perfect..dreamy romantic..gorgeously blurred background
ReplyDeletehttp://oneluckybean.multiply.com/journal/item/222/Picture_Perfect_Bokeh_Effect
Pretty. That would make a wonderful Christmas card.
ReplyDeletehttp://karen21445.multiply.com/journal/item/607/Picture_Perfect_-_BOKEH
Love it;)
ReplyDeletehttp://oceankinguk2003.multiply.com/journal/item/2537?mark_read=oceankinguk2003:journal:2537&replies_read=12
Nice one Duckster!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/428/Picture_Perfect_The_Bokeh_Effect
Very nice!
ReplyDeletehttp://mnijdeken.multiply.com/journal/item/1041/Picture_Perfect_-_Bokeh_Effect_
Nice photo.
ReplyDeletehttp://brycecoddnormal.multiply.com/journal/item/32/PP_-_Bokeh_Effect
Reminds me of the book "Snow Falling On Cedars."
ReplyDeleteWell done.
ReplyDeletehttp://djdx.multiply.com/journal/item/590/Trials_and_Tribulations_of_the_Amateur_Photographer
I wish I could make this work....................
ReplyDelete*sigh*
This is beautiful Duckie, love the black and white, so effective. I got carried away playing :
ReplyDeletehttp://klintm.multiply.com/photos/album/82/PPF_-_BOKEH_EFFECT_by_Cherie
It is great the way the high lights and shadows play in the background.
ReplyDeleteThanks! That's what I loved about this shot when I saw it after developing it. I was happy with how it came out.
ReplyDeleteOoooh this is so perfect , I love it !!!
ReplyDelete