...we got some seriously strong winds here, almost blew my heavy car off the road. don't even want to think about what its going to do to my roof tonight.
Must be further upstate than where I am, because we've had three sprinkles, maybe, as in three little dots of water on the windscreen as we drove. Like water that's been dispersed by the wind till nothing's left, not even real drops!
Yep. There's one right next to my mom's house, about 6 blocks from here. My poor brother's dogs hate it. And they use it to call the volunteer firemen when there's a fire.
I'm between Poughkeepsie and Kingston...not a peep! Hmmm...I like storms. Wonder if it'll strike during my two-hour morning commute instead? That would NOT be cool!
It's running odd. The line that is hitting us will kinda ride along the same line for several days... not really heading further south. Temps dropped 15 degrees in 30 minutes. That's why the wickedness.
I'd rather not be caught driving down the Pudding Street hill to Peekskill Hollow Road when a tornado hits, thank you very much! I'm glad you're safe, love!
It is the bane of my commuting existence! LOL! I HATE that hill! Putnam County in general is very hilly and the Taconic State Parkway through the county is winding and mostly hills and valleys!
duck cover!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, what Cherie said.
ReplyDeleteIt's raining... 65 degrees... lil lightning, wind... 'tis nothin'. :D
ReplyDeleteAnd there they go again...
ReplyDeleteOh. there's the storm... gonna go sit in the bathroom for a lil while...
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun!
ReplyDeletethey went through here 4 hours ago...bad ass storms....all the way from OK to up state NY
ReplyDeleteTake care, my friend!
ReplyDeletetake a magazine :P stay safe duckie one .
ReplyDelete...we got some seriously strong winds here, almost blew my heavy car off the road. don't even want to think about what its going to do to my roof tonight.
Must be further upstate than where I am, because we've had three sprinkles, maybe, as in three little dots of water on the windscreen as we drove. Like water that's been dispersed by the wind till nothing's left, not even real drops!
ReplyDeletenot so heavy there...north of Albany some light stuff....follow it sw and the line gets wicked
ReplyDeleteIt sure does... sirens going again. Damnit... there's one just outside my window...
ReplyDeleteFree music!
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! Have you ever heard one of these things, Liz?
ReplyDeleteYep. There's one right next to my mom's house, about 6 blocks from here. My poor brother's dogs hate it. And they use it to call the volunteer firemen when there's a fire.
ReplyDeleteI was being sarcastic.
ReplyDeleteI know... :D
ReplyDeleteBut I made you laugh, and that was my goal. Is it better yet or are you still sitting in the bathroom?
ReplyDeleteI'm between Poughkeepsie and Kingston...not a peep! Hmmm...I like storms. Wonder if it'll strike during my two-hour morning commute instead? That would NOT be cool!
ReplyDeleteI've come out of the bathroom now... it's a heavy, steady rain now. Some lightning... no sirens. :D
ReplyDeleteHehe!
ReplyDeleteOh jeez! *grins* I'll behave, Duckie, I will! LOL!
ReplyDeleteIt's running odd. The line that is hitting us will kinda ride along the same line for several days... not really heading further south. Temps dropped 15 degrees in 30 minutes. That's why the wickedness.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's wicked and wild indeed!
ReplyDeleteI'd rather not be caught driving down the Pudding Street hill to Peekskill Hollow Road when a tornado hits, thank you very much! I'm glad you're safe, love!
Sounds familiar... it's been forever since I've been up that way... but... huh.
ReplyDeleteIt is the bane of my commuting existence! LOL! I HATE that hill! Putnam County in general is very hilly and the Taconic State Parkway through the county is winding and mostly hills and valleys!
ReplyDeleteYeah, sounds very familiar. :D
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteglad to see the feathers haven't completely flown off yet...you tell them to set that siren alarm for a wake up call? lol
ReplyDeletestay safe hon
I caught a few feathers floating in the air...good to see you're safe! hugssssssssssssss
ReplyDeleteI heard there were going to be thunderstorms ...but tornado's wow, hope it doesn't amount to anything!!
ReplyDeletedid anything happen ?
ReplyDeleteyou in Kansas?
ReplyDeleteDid you have the helmet on?
ReplyDelete