Saturday, November 19, 2011

Something doesn't feel quite right... Oh, it must be that it's Saturday... and I'm AT WORK! Oh well, I wanna get paid too. Oh, and for anyone who watches American Idol (Trixy, you are the reason I even recalled this dude) James Durbin has a song (possibly an album to go with it) that plays on SiriusXm Octane (hard rock), called "Stand Up". It's good... find it. Listen.

10 comments:

  1. Schweeeeet! Ill have to listen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Duckie. We loved him and thought he was going to win it last year. He's awesome here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boooo about being at work (although I'm going there in about an hour). Yayyy about James Durbin! I liked him on Idol alot last year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. not bad..not bad at all...I knew he had it in him to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Durbin is good, although not my favorite ( not my style of music) but this is excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you had to work - hope you made lots of money for your efforts. I don't watch Idol, but this is a pretty good song. (never heard it before)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I worked today too. Second time this month. Last time this month too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. i worked two gigs today. Sorry you had to, but glad i was able to.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's ok. I knew I had to go in today. I just don't normally have to work weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, i think it comes up about once a quarter or six months that you end up doing this.

    ReplyDelete