Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
So, they're looking for something to replace their header... a wee lil competion to spice things up a bit.
Here you go...
To see more, go here: Picture Perfect
show off :P It is an absolutely beautiful picture! *sighs* I am thinking I won't even bother competing this week...after yours and KK's...not a chance lol
dat would be VERY nice for the header. wish we could all vote :)
Oooooo!!! That is totally gorgeous!!!
Nice. :o)
beautiful setting
nice entry
nice!!
How peacefully soothing & beautiful! :) Awesome framing also!http://cachinnae.multiply.com/journal/item/455/11211_....._Picture_Perfect_....._HEADER_COMPETITION_
Fabulous! Love it!http://joanne7111.multiply.com/journal/item/484/Picture_Perfect_-_Header_Competition
beautiful
It sure is.
Can almost hear the surf /:-)
A lovely place.
beautiful.... I can hear those waves lapping at the shore....http://msowens1.multiply.com/journal/item/821/pp_header_competition_
I like this a lot. Hard to imagine trees like that right next to the water... is that a great lake, or the ocean? Picture Perfect - New Header Competition
It's Lake Erie... One of the Great Lakes.
There's just something about where the water meets the land that soothes my soul.
Mines too... even though the winds that day were blowing about 20 miles an hour... :D Soothing.
...even if it's not California ;p
Or an ocean... (not quite the same when it's not an ocean...)
Looks like a top spot..nice header too!
gosh thats so beautifully framed...love it Duckie
(and the dimensions are fine..thank heavens)
lovely ~
SWEET SHOT
Ahhh... serenity. :) Can I come visit? :)http://mousepotato66.multiply.com/journal/item/609/Picture_Perfect_-_Header_Competition.
Great shot! http://mnijdeken.multiply.com/journal/item/1037/Picture_Perfect_-_Header_competition
the trees framing makes a great entry way duckie..very welcoming ...course the ocean always calls to people...id say a right smashing job
fantastic photohttp://sattva2.multiply.com/journal/item/2532/Picture_Perfect_-_Header_Competition
Wow shot Duckie.Looks like the Ocean.
I wish I was there in person, just beautiful and serene.http://lamemory.multiply.com/journal/item/231/Picture_Perfect_-_Header
Great shot Duck. Looks like an Oceanhttp://wse3222.multiply.com/journal/item/112/Picture_Perfect_Header_Competition
Fantastic shot duckie.http://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/1756/PICTURE_PERFECT.................Header_Competition
Oooh that is pretty the foam from the waves looks like lace !!http://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/386/Picture_Perfect_Headers
I need me a hammock between these two trees! http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/journal/item/920/PP_Header_Competition
That's a lovely scene. Where was it taken?http://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/426/Picture_Perfect_HEADER_COMPETITION
Marblehead, Ohio... on Lake Erie.
show off :P
ReplyDeleteIt is an absolutely beautiful picture! *sighs* I am thinking I won't even bother competing this week...after yours and KK's...not a chance lol
dat would be VERY nice for the header. wish we could all vote :)
ReplyDeleteOooooo!!! That is totally gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteNice. :o)
ReplyDeletebeautiful setting
ReplyDeletenice entry
ReplyDeletenice!!
ReplyDeleteHow peacefully soothing & beautiful! :) Awesome framing also!
ReplyDeletehttp://cachinnae.multiply.com/journal/item/455/11211_....._Picture_Perfect_....._HEADER_COMPETITION_
Fabulous! Love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://joanne7111.multiply.com/journal/item/484/Picture_Perfect_-_Header_Competition
beautiful
ReplyDeleteIt sure is.
ReplyDeleteCan almost hear the surf /:-)
ReplyDeleteA lovely place.
ReplyDeletebeautiful.... I can hear those waves lapping at the shore....
ReplyDeletehttp://msowens1.multiply.com/journal/item/821/pp_header_competition_
I like this a lot. Hard to imagine trees like that right next to the water... is that a great lake, or the ocean?
ReplyDeletePicture Perfect - New Header Competition
It's Lake Erie... One of the Great Lakes.
ReplyDeleteThere's just something about where the water meets the land that soothes my soul.
ReplyDeleteMines too... even though the winds that day were blowing about 20 miles an hour... :D Soothing.
ReplyDelete...even if it's not California ;p
ReplyDeleteOr an ocean... (not quite the same when it's not an ocean...)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a top spot..nice header too!
ReplyDeletegosh thats so beautifully framed...love it Duckie
ReplyDelete(and the dimensions are fine..thank heavens)
ReplyDeletelovely ~
ReplyDeleteSWEET SHOT
ReplyDeleteAhhh... serenity. :) Can I come visit? :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mousepotato66.multiply.com/journal/item/609/Picture_Perfect_-_Header_Competition.
Great shot!
ReplyDeletehttp://mnijdeken.multiply.com/journal/item/1037/Picture_Perfect_-_Header_competition
the trees framing makes a great entry way duckie..very welcoming ...course the ocean always calls to people...id say a right smashing job
ReplyDeletefantastic photo
ReplyDeletehttp://sattva2.multiply.com/journal/item/2532/Picture_Perfect_-_Header_Competition
Wow shot Duckie.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the Ocean.
I wish I was there in person, just beautiful and serene.
ReplyDeletehttp://lamemory.multiply.com/journal/item/231/Picture_Perfect_-_Header
Great shot Duck. Looks like an Ocean
ReplyDeletehttp://wse3222.multiply.com/journal/item/112/Picture_Perfect_Header_Competition
Fantastic shot duckie.
ReplyDeletehttp://naarta.multiply.com/journal/item/1756/PICTURE_PERFECT.................Header_Competition
Oooh that is pretty the foam from the waves looks like lace !!
ReplyDeletehttp://sharonl344.multiply.com/journal/item/386/Picture_Perfect_Headers
I need me a hammock between these two trees! http://hotstone2go.multiply.com/journal/item/920/PP_Header_Competition
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely scene. Where was it taken?
ReplyDeletehttp://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/426/Picture_Perfect_HEADER_COMPETITION
Marblehead, Ohio... on Lake Erie.
ReplyDelete