Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
is that bacon flavoured vodka?
I'm not sure if that sounds good or not....
Bacon sounds good though!
Yes, that is bacon flavored vodka... odd. I can't for the life of me figure out a use.
I saw this in the store this evening...
Ok let me help you Duckie...In some cultures, people actually pour those liquids in glasses and drink them. I know its odd, but they do!!!Hehehe...love ya!!
oh man... it's for breakfast!!!
ROTFL
in Russia they drink it for breakfast...now they have options!hmm..they should come up with a pumpkin spice vodka!?
it's here still
well we could say anything now..lol..he cant see it
I'm BAAAACK!!!
whew
I see it. You Wiggin out on all that sauce!
its a sauce party
Would be great for meat dishes that require alcohol?
Bloody marys, i'd say.
I think vodka flavoured bacon would have been the more successful option!?
I agree with Schnookums! 100%
that would liven up breakfast!
lol Especially served in bed? *smiles*
lol...especially served at Taco Bell!!
LMAO! YES!!!!!!!!
just in case you dont know...they have SAUCE
I went over there and ordered 20 packets of the stuff
LOL and did you get the packets?
is that bacon flavoured vodka?
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if that sounds good or not....
ReplyDeleteBacon sounds good though!
ReplyDeleteYes, that is bacon flavored vodka... odd. I can't for the life of me figure out a use.
ReplyDeleteI saw this in the store this evening...
ReplyDeleteOk let me help you Duckie...
ReplyDeleteIn some cultures, people actually pour those liquids in glasses and drink them. I know its odd, but they do!!!
Hehehe...love ya!!
oh man... it's for breakfast!!!
ReplyDeleteROTFL
ReplyDeletein Russia they drink it for breakfast...now they have options!
ReplyDeletehmm..they should come up with a pumpkin spice vodka!?
it's here still
ReplyDeletewell we could say anything now..lol..he cant see it
ReplyDeleteI'm BAAAACK!!!
ReplyDeletewhew
ReplyDeleteI see it. You Wiggin out on all that sauce!
ReplyDeleteits a sauce party
ReplyDeleteWould be great for meat dishes that require alcohol?
ReplyDeleteBloody marys, i'd say.
ReplyDeleteI think vodka flavoured bacon would have been the more successful option!?
ReplyDeleteI agree with Schnookums! 100%
ReplyDeletethat would liven up breakfast!
ReplyDeletelol Especially served in bed? *smiles*
ReplyDeletelol...
ReplyDeleteespecially served at Taco Bell!!
LMAO! YES!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletejust in case you dont know...they have SAUCE
ReplyDeleteI went over there and ordered 20 packets of the stuff
ReplyDeleteLOL and did you get the packets?
ReplyDelete