Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Did I get blocked? When I click on a link to view my responses on my post, it takes me to a search engine, saying it can't find my page. FMR!!

19 comments:

  1. I was able to get here... ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all that saucy talk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they dont like bacon flavoured vodka?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They must not! Bastids!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's not in my inbox anymore....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huh... the bacon vodka post?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's still in mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot get to it. It's there, with unread comments, but it won't let me get to it. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It be weird, not so?

    ReplyDelete
  10. you got banned from your own page? lol you must have gotten REALLY saucy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. he took his saucy ass to bed...:))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shame on him! He is in so much trouble!

    Maybe we should call him....take turns waking him lol

    Each time he answers we can just say "pluck" lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. *draws a map for Hotcrotch*

    No worries...Just get saucy and all will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete