Tonight was Syd's final band/flag twirling concert and banquet.I've got some pics, but I'm a bit tired. I didn'tget a lot of sleep last night, and running full-speed busy at work to leave in time to get Syd to the banquet has left me... worn out.So I leave you with this until I can get my camera back out and upload some more pics...
you left us with words in red?
ReplyDeleteThey're red as they're supposed to match the pic... that wasn't there...
ReplyDeleteOh look! A pic to match the words!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see the rest :D
awesome the flag twirling thingie huh
ReplyDeleteYeah, she's in the band... twirls a flag... dances...
ReplyDeletelol I know...was ribbing yah about someone getting you cause you called it the flag twirling thingy
ReplyDeleteUh huh... I'll hear about it, I'm sure. Often from Syd herself.
ReplyDeleteOnce again, You're a great dad Duckie!
ReplyDeleteand a pretty good duck dad
ReplyDeleteawesome daddy duck you are! hope you got some sleep...
ReplyDeleteawww, they grow up too fast!
ReplyDeleteHer last concert and banquet *sniffs* How bittersweet - moving on but I'm sure she'll miss it. Can't wait to see the pics. (but gotta run cause the red is hurting my eyes...I'm a morning bright woosie lol)
ReplyDelete