Not sure why I'm not asleep, either. Work tomorrow and I'm like, F it. I'm seriously calling in mental. Not sick, but mental. Hey, at least I wouldn't be lying! Love your freakily festive pic, there, Chuck. It's unsettling in a Christmas future sort of way.
So, whaddya say a bunch of us FUN types all call in ill and meet in the middle and go Christmas shopping? Flue network, transport key, beam us over, materialize ... however we can get there. Wouldn't that be just SO magically X-mas-y???
Cause you were trying to guess what I found for you for Christmas tonight? Are you still at the same address as when I sent the poster? I saw this and said - That is so Duckie! I have to get it.
Not sure why I'm not asleep, either. Work tomorrow and I'm like, F it. I'm seriously calling in mental. Not sick, but mental. Hey, at least I wouldn't be lying! Love your freakily festive pic, there, Chuck. It's unsettling in a Christmas future sort of way.
ReplyDeleteFestive is what I was going for here. Glad it worked out that way.
ReplyDeleteSo, whaddya say a bunch of us FUN types all call in ill and meet in the middle and go Christmas shopping? Flue network, transport key, beam us over, materialize ... however we can get there. Wouldn't that be just SO magically X-mas-y???
ReplyDeleteNo life without Multiply?
ReplyDeleteDunno why I'm not asleep either. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is miserable.....to be wide awake at that hour............I hope by now some good sleep has come to you, my friend.
ReplyDelete~ peace ~
Why did you wake me up
ReplyDeleteWell, phooey. Sorry i didn't get here earlier... i've been up for an hour.
ReplyDeleteSomehow i didn't realize we were in the same time zone.
ReplyDeleteI'm up. Work tonight, so sleep today. Bleh. Still coughing and wheezing, but I need some $$, so back to work I go.
ReplyDeleteI have another hour before the alarm goes off... and why am I up....??
ReplyDeleteOh, Kimmie, i'm sorry to hear you're feeling icky.
ReplyDeleteThat's how i used to be before i quit drinking.
ReplyDeletethanks, Keith!
ReplyDeleteI was awake too...just refused to get up.
ReplyDeleteUmmmm It seems to be in the air :P I'm awake now too *sighs* lol
ReplyDeleteWow, this must be going around, I was up at 4:45AM. Hope I crash tonight.
ReplyDeleteCause you were trying to guess what I found for you for Christmas tonight? Are you still at the same address as when I sent the poster? I saw this and said - That is so Duckie! I have to get it.
ReplyDeleteOddly, later the same day, several of us had been experiencing headaches most of the day. Coincidence?
ReplyDeleteLack of good sleep always gives me a headache.
ReplyDeleteNo, Keith... I'm sure I radiated my discomfort throughout the world. ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou must've.. lol
ReplyDelete