Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
hmmm...Focus feels smooth..it has a body cap and a strap...and in the original boxsounds so good you may have to marry it
I may not be the one to ask..but looks really good to me
after all the sauce in the kitchen..Im surprised you recognize it ;)
My phone spells poop before oooooh. Go figure. So what ya waiting on?
Really?
I read 'smells'was thinking wth sort of phone has she got? beyond smart?? scratch and sniff??
Hahahaha... I don't want that phone!
me neither
You would be suprised at the medical terminology my phone knows. Buahah
And mine still can't spell gah!
Well erm.....you are the owner ya know
pancreai?
Giggles hytserically
can it spell saucy??
Pancreai carotid atrium I'm pretty sure it knows how to treat a MI.
whew...thats got to be handy ;)
Yup, it can...
I want a new camera....Christmas is coming....Just sayin :P
Angie, you're the one with the employee discount, right? Maybe you could get us all new cameras.... just sayin... : )
hmmm...Focus feels smooth..it has a body cap and a strap...and in the original box
ReplyDeletesounds so good you may have to marry it
I may not be the one to ask..but looks really good to me
ReplyDeleteafter all the sauce in the kitchen..Im surprised you recognize it ;)
ReplyDeleteMy phone spells poop before oooooh. Go figure.
ReplyDeleteSo what ya waiting on?
Really?
ReplyDeleteI read 'smells'
ReplyDeletewas thinking wth sort of phone has she got? beyond smart?? scratch and sniff??
Hahahaha... I don't want that phone!
ReplyDeleteme neither
ReplyDeleteYou would be suprised at the medical terminology my phone knows. Buahah
ReplyDeleteAnd mine still can't spell gah!
ReplyDeleteWell erm.....you are the owner ya know
ReplyDeletepancreai?
ReplyDeleteGiggles hytserically
ReplyDeletecan it spell saucy??
ReplyDeletePancreai carotid atrium I'm pretty sure it knows how to treat a MI.
ReplyDeletewhew...thats got to be handy ;)
ReplyDeleteYup, it can...
ReplyDeleteI want a new camera....Christmas is coming....Just sayin :P
ReplyDeleteAngie, you're the one with the employee discount, right? Maybe you could get us all new cameras.... just sayin... : )
ReplyDelete