Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
Double post!
hes just excited
A post for each knife!
ahhhh moni may be on to something
EXCELLENT! Having great knives is so important. Now be careful!
You lucky duckie you..,.,will you lend them to me
Hahaha, she gave me the knives and her mom wrapped bandages for me.
Ummmmm... likely not Rita dear.
lucky you, so fabulous! I love a sharp knife! lol....
Wow you liked them so much you posted twice! :p
Yeah, my iPhone got excited too. I cant wait to use em.
Niiiiiiiiiice!!! Lucky you!!
Double post!
ReplyDeletehes just excited
ReplyDeleteA post for each knife!
ReplyDeleteahhhh moni may be on to something
ReplyDeleteEXCELLENT! Having great knives is so important. Now be careful!
ReplyDeleteYou lucky duckie you..,.,will you lend them to me
ReplyDeleteHahaha, she gave me the knives and her mom wrapped bandages for me.
ReplyDeleteUmmmmm... likely not Rita dear.
ReplyDeletelucky you, so fabulous! I love a sharp knife! lol....
ReplyDeleteWow you liked them so much you posted twice! :p
ReplyDeleteYeah, my iPhone got excited too. I cant wait to use em.
ReplyDeleteNiiiiiiiiiice!!! Lucky you!!
ReplyDelete