Stop in, dip your toes in the cool water.
or maybe you got it riding horses on Lyndas ranch
I cant look at that christmas avatar of you..I just cant
LOL @ Heather!!that christmas avy scared the beejesus outta meh!
slaps a mask on you and sprays you with lysol
LOL...
I've considered a mask... Just for the fun of it really.And what's wrong with my avy? Is it the smile? The eyes mebbeh?
the eyes...and the uncanny homer simpson feel to the thingshudders
you look homer simpson on crack
its just because the elf made him sick..next week his avatar will be beautiful..wont it Chuck!!??
Did you sneak in last night and sneeze or cough on me...cause now I got it too.
*holds my breath...sprays you with lysol...hugs you* Hope you feel better soon!
you hugged him?!?!now YOU gots germs too!
Noooooo I lysol'd him first! that helps! Plus I held my breath!
oooh right i forgot about the lysol!we should use clorox wipes on him, I hear that helps
lol Wrap him up in them and then seal it with duct tape?
saran wrap then duct tape :D
ohhhhhhhh good call! then he can be sanitized and sweat out the crud...what a fantastic idea!But...ummm....I'm NOT gonna be the one to cut him free...that would stink :P
for a sec there i read turd
and i was like kimmie gave u here turd ???
Eww!! Her Christmas turd.
ewwwwwwwwwww more lysol needed here !!!!!!
Are you working and spreading the kooteez?
He's probably only pretending to work :P It is payroll week afterall :P
I'm working. Fleet manager today. I has to take the owner's car to get an oil change. Gah!!
And the old woman sitting in the lobby of the oil place smells BAD!!
ewwwwwwwwww old lady stink!
I think she gave it to me too. I can't smell and my nose has been stopped up for 3 days now. But I don't feel sick, just congested. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Obviously can still smell at least! LOL
She just smelled REALLY bad. Heavy smoker/drinker.
Oh yuck! That would make me sicker with my allergies to smoke.
yikes, the crud gives you eyeballs like that? *orders extra cases of Lysol*
Mr..hankie the christmas poo
It wasn't me! My congestion was never in my head-- only my chest. So there!!
Hey, I didn't do it! You haven't got my cooties in a long time! You better blame this one on miss linda.
It's in my chest... bad, bad thing that.You started this stuff goin' 'round... it's yer fault.
She ain't got it...
Oops (backing out of the room) hope you feel better.
Dude! What's wrong with your eyes? Hope you're better today. (Wearing a mask and gloves as I type to avoid catching your yuck)
or maybe you got it riding horses on Lyndas ranch
ReplyDeleteI cant look at that christmas avatar of you..I just cant
ReplyDeleteLOL @ Heather!!
ReplyDeletethat christmas avy scared the beejesus outta meh!
slaps a mask on you and sprays you with lysol
ReplyDeleteLOL...
ReplyDeleteI've considered a mask... Just for the fun of it really.
ReplyDeleteAnd what's wrong with my avy? Is it the smile? The eyes mebbeh?
the eyes...and the uncanny homer simpson feel to the thing
ReplyDeleteshudders
you look homer simpson on crack
ReplyDeleteits just because the elf made him sick..next week his avatar will be beautiful..wont it Chuck!!??
ReplyDeleteDid you sneak in last night and sneeze or cough on me...cause now I got it too.
ReplyDelete*holds my breath...sprays you with lysol...hugs you* Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteyou hugged him?!?!
ReplyDeletenow YOU gots germs too!
Noooooo I lysol'd him first! that helps! Plus I held my breath!
ReplyDeleteoooh right i forgot about the lysol!
ReplyDeletewe should use clorox wipes on him, I hear that helps
lol Wrap him up in them and then seal it with duct tape?
ReplyDeletesaran wrap then duct tape :D
ReplyDeleteohhhhhhhh good call! then he can be sanitized and sweat out the crud...what a fantastic idea!
ReplyDeleteBut...ummm....I'm NOT gonna be the one to cut him free...that would stink :P
for a sec there i read turd
ReplyDeleteand i was like kimmie gave u here turd ???
ReplyDeleteEww!! Her Christmas turd.
ReplyDeleteewwwwwwwwwww more lysol needed here !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAre you working and spreading the kooteez?
ReplyDeleteHe's probably only pretending to work :P It is payroll week afterall :P
ReplyDeleteI'm working. Fleet manager today. I has to take the owner's car to get an oil change. Gah!!
ReplyDeleteAnd the old woman sitting in the lobby of the oil place smells BAD!!
ReplyDeleteewwwwwwwwww old lady stink!
ReplyDeleteI think she gave it to me too. I can't smell and my nose has been stopped up for 3 days now. But I don't feel sick, just congested. Hope you get to feeling better soon. Obviously can still smell at least! LOL
ReplyDeleteShe just smelled REALLY bad. Heavy smoker/drinker.
ReplyDeleteOh yuck! That would make me sicker with my allergies to smoke.
ReplyDeleteyikes, the crud gives you eyeballs like that?
ReplyDelete*orders extra cases of Lysol*
Mr..hankie the christmas poo
ReplyDeleteIt wasn't me! My congestion was never in my head-- only my chest. So there!!
ReplyDeleteHey, I didn't do it! You haven't got my cooties in a long time! You better blame this one on miss linda.
ReplyDeleteIt's in my chest... bad, bad thing that.
ReplyDeleteYou started this stuff goin' 'round... it's yer fault.
She ain't got it...
ReplyDeleteOops (backing out of the room) hope you feel better.
ReplyDeleteDude! What's wrong with your eyes?
ReplyDeleteHope you're better today. (Wearing a mask and gloves as I type to avoid catching your yuck)