Friday, December 09, 2011

I think tomorrow's gonna be a bit busy... I am having my mattress and box-spring delivered (between 12 and 6 - bullshit, I tell ya), am supposed to go pick up some homemade hard candies from a friend down south... 6 pm is when the candlelight tour begins (8 churches in downtown Lancaster, the streets lit with candles). Somewhere in there I am taking the kids and Linda to dinner... I think I may have overbooked.

24 comments:

  1. all will be well if the mattress is delivered on time

    good luck!

    oh and you SUCK for getting something like that...since I need one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NO choice. My suckage was FATE induced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FATE Induced??

    explain thy self

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an airbed... to be able to adjust the firmness of the mattress... it exploded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG do we want to know??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing so fun as what you're all thinking, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well then you better tell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply climbed into bed one night... and POOF! Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..........

    ReplyDelete
  9. well now.... that explains it all....lmao......

    ReplyDelete
  10. ROFLMAO!!!!

    you were doin the dirty and bam!

    you so know it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pssssssing in bed is NOT a good thing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. uh huh..poof...and we have stupid on our foreheads? lolol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Next time forget the chains.. .they can be dangerous on an air mattress. LMAO... As long as you can laugh about it now, it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The candlewax was what did it.

    Hot wax and air mattresses don't mix!

    Or so I've been told

    ReplyDelete
  15. hmmmmm an exploding mattress....hmmmm that's a new one on me...

    ReplyDelete
  16. dying with laughter here...at your exploding bed

    am thinking there were duck feathers everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  17. We had the same problem last year only ours was a water bed. And boy is that a mess! I still think Abdel deliberately broke it because he hated it.

    You do have a very full day. Don't forget to breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol at all the dirty minds here. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is hilarious. Something to tell your grandkids when u all r having one of those campfire sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh yeah, look at Miss Halo over there!! LOL

    Well here's hoping you survived your hectic schedule and a good time was had by all...um...just not all on the bed at the same time...that may be over-breaking it in, if ya' know what I mean! :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. How did I miss this...xply hates me!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Enjoy the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Soooooooo..........what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ok, so it all worked out pretty well.

    The bed was delivered around 2 pm, I didn't have to go down south for the candy, and had dinner after the candlelight tour.

    Was all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete